Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get my blood work done, urine test and the doctor has never said anything about drug in my system. That's not possible, is it? if they test your urine drug just show up don't they. Or do they have separate test for certain test? I know that urine test picks up an infections. Can't think of anything else except drugs. :eek: need a refill.
Do you answer no to the recreational drug question with your doc ness?

Do you answer no to the recreational drug question with your doc ness?

that is a trick question , i just had to answer it the other day

here is the trick

Do you use recreational drugs? Heroin , crack , cocaine , marijuana

i always answer NO

what i am willing to tell them , should they have the bedside manners to ask me instead of treating me like i am a criminal , i would tell them i self medicate with cannabis , period

depending on their reaction determines where i go from there

another thing i will NOT let them do without asking my permisssion and that is a drug test , blood or urine

even if they ask/tell me they have to do it , for whatever reason , i still refuse

then i tell them if they cannot trust me to give them a verbal answer as to whether i am using ANY drugs , then maybe i need to find another doctor

and that is where i am at today , i have NO primary care physician , dont see the need for one , maybe i will one of these days but i doubt it

most of the ones ive dealt with know how to look up my symptoms in a book and then see what pills are suggested to cover up the problem

ive only met one physical therapist who was educated enough to give me some sound nutritional advice , some foods can be medicines for humans

The End.

Im wondering if this would be considered cheating. 😂 😂 😂

1678478283788.png

Latest posts

Back