Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard GW goes there and swipes jars and TP and just rolls out the door with it so now they are closing it down 🤣🤣🤣
They survived the canning jars and TP capers, it was when I wheeled out their cash registers and safe that they threw in the towel. It took almost all day to clear both stores out and barely fast enough stay ahead of Portland Police's emergency response.

your garden will love the chicken ferts , last i looked it was about $14 dollars a pound at the Big R

if you ever get some chickens , remember that it is difficult to find a chicken babysitter if you go on vacation
I think I’m good now just being able to watch them behind my backyard fence to the backyard in the next neighborhood behind me. There is about a 30 ft wide lake attribute between us. Also I get free eggs all the time from another chicken neighbors friend.

I still haven't told my Doctor I smoke herb. Would love some orange sunshine.
My eye doc is cool about smoking weed. She thinks it’s very helpful to one’s eyes as well as being… I wish my regular doc knew more about it and wasn’t one of those check the box docs and order meds based on a computer rather than my body and lifestyle. I’m shopping for a new doc. There’s got to be a better one for me here…

Damn GW, sounds like a pinched nerve to me. I hate that. Get better my friend. Crime.... unbelievable...makes me wonder why I don't get my share...guess I am stupid...I pay as I go.
Pretty sure it is a pinched nerve. Not the first time I've pinched it, but the first time since 2016.

I'm guessing that us old farts don't look as threatening as the thugs carting out loads of merchandise and so the employees would be more likely to intervene.

Since we are citizens of means, that "means" we are easy to find and have assets they can attach and resources they can heavily fine, as opposed to housing and feeding us for free..

I just had that thought of talking to my wuss doc about orange sunshine 😂😂😂

at my last physical , 2 years ago , i had a new doc to look under the hood

he was a veteran and we got along really good , had some good conversations about alternative medicins

during the exam , he got called into the ER but as he was leaving the room he actually hit me up about turning him on to some shrooms..tins

at my last physical , 2 years ago , i had a new doc to look under the hood

he was a veteran and we got along really good , had some good conversations about alternative medicins

during the exam , he got called into the ER but as he was leaving the room he actually hit me up about turning him on to some shrooms..tins
Wow that’s really cool that your doc is a real person. Mine is mr plastic formed out of the basic qualifications to be a doc.

1678372330138.png

Oh wow, I’m sorry there is no relief for you. I’ve only had two migraines in my life thank goodness but remember them being horrible for a few hours till the next day even. I know they must be working on a fix for them and I’ll bet it is something super simple when they finally find it.
My mother used to get 'em. Luckly, my brother and I didn't. Most of my headaches were self inflicted by the demon alcohol.

Latest posts

Back