Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. Today is a day for long hugs as my SILs celebration of life is at 2:00. It’s sounds like it’s going to be a big shindig held at the same beautiful hotel on the beach they were married at. I hope it’s semi happy with friends and family and I can keep my tears at bay. Hope everyone has A Beautiful day 💕

all the best SG

hope you get to feeling GW…

having good health is better than having a lot of money
Thanks, me too!

For sure true and watching both diminish could be a good title for a Country and Western song.
Sorry you have shoulder pain this morning. Couldn’t have helped moving all that equipment yesterday. Feel better soon 💕
Thanks, I constantly aggravate it just moving wrong, but definitely did so in some of the positions I had to get into to hook things up.
Good morning everyone. Today is a day for long hugs as my SILs celebration of life is at 2:00. It’s sounds like it’s going to be a big shindig held at the same beautiful hotel on the beach they were married at. I hope it’s semi happy with friends and family and I can keep my tears at bay. Hope everyone has A Beautiful day 💕
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 🌷🌷

Well This week and weekend have been F.UCKED UP. First one Weds night one of my Co-workers suffered a pretty bad heart attack. He did survive but is semi conscious laying in ICU right now. Thing that is Crazy is he's younger than me, and leads a much healthier lifestyle too. Has me all kinds of worried and re-evaluating some of my habits.
He does have a family history of having bad tickers but he knew that and lived really clean, guess it didn't help in the end.

Then starting yesterday either the stomach flu or food poisoning has come into our household. Yesterday around my dinnertime, my son started complaining about stomach discomfort and then started barfing and spent the rest of the night in bed, now I wake up this morning and now it's my wife! Ugh. If it is food poisoning, then it must have been a mochi cake my wife made yesterday, as that is the only thing they ate, that I didn't.

Just an unbelievable last 7 days.

Well This week and weekend have been F.UCKED UP. First one Weds night one of my Co-workers suffered a pretty bad heart attack. He did survive but is semi conscious laying in ICU right now. Thing that is Crazy is he's younger than me, and leads a much healthier lifestyle too. Has me all kinds of worried and re-evaluating some of my habits.
He does have a family history of having bad tickers but he knew that and lived really clean, guess it didn't help in the end.

Then starting yesterday either the stomach flu or food poisoning has come into our household. Yesterday around my dinnertime, my son started complaining about stomach discomfort and then started barfing and spent the rest of the night in bed, now I wake up this morning and now it's my wife! Ugh. If it is food poisoning, then it must have been a mochi cake my wife made yesterday, as that is the only thing they ate, that I didn't.

My Father died of a heart attack at age 36. I had my heart attack at 57. I am now 67.
He died because it took 45mins for help to arrive because we lived so far away from a god damn Hospital or help. It only took them 10 mins to get to me. I had no heart damage because of it.
Triple bypass and I was good. Doc said the only damage I will have is scar tissue from the surgery on my heart. Strong heart bad pipping.
And lifestyle does make a difference even if it's in your genes.
Chances are Witchking he has the small particle LDL cholesterol and it's genetic. Lifestyle will help but won't change the biological outcome.
Y'all probably have a stomach bug brother.
Hope you are spared.

Last edited:

positive vibes my Friend

Damn Hopper! My dad had a heart attack at around the same age as you and luckily he survived too. He is almost 80. He still walks and bikes everyday. Yeah I am quitting the cigs thats for sure. Been going full bore for years, time to slow the fock down.
Brother do yourself a favor and get away from tobacco. It's horrible for your arteries and lungs.
My doc told me I could have went several more yrs before I had problems if I hadn't fked up my arteries from chemicals in the cigarettes. And if course drugs didn't help either but tobacco is fking poison and dangerous. It's not the tobacco as much as it is all the God damn chemicals they put in them.

Latest posts

Back