Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Redrum92 Missed you
But made an avatar for you if you would like
Its yours
1680611433765.png

Good night boys & girls. Tomorrow's another day. Stay safe and sleep tight.

good morning

made it through the night safe and sound

tonight may be a different story

we leave in the morning at about 4:20 am headed to the dentist complex so Swede can have oral surgery to remove all of her teeth in preparation for snap in dentures

7 days later and it is my turn…we are both tired of having needles poked in our gums and we both have pretty much used our teeth up , they are out of warranty

so today we will take it easy and prep for tomorrow

time for coffee and donuts and a hooter

good morning

we leave in the morning at about 4:20 am headed to the dentist complex so Swede can have oral surgery to remove all of her teeth in preparation for snap in dentures

7 days later and it is my turn…we are both tired of having needles poked in our gums and we both have pretty much used our teeth up , they are out of warranty

Best of Luck and be Nice to the Swede Good Luck hope all goes well

good morning

Commiseration and best of luck to you both brother!

Gooode morning Island brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

Yet another wet day, starting at 38F.

I recovered about 500 missing pictures for GWL site and my webmaster showed me how to re-install them in the new platform, so I will be continuing to work on that today. Interestingly, during the process of tutoring me, he figured out why his automatic program to reload them failed and is planning to take another run at it. As my site has been down several months, I will proceed as if I need to replace them all myself.

Grayfox continues to recover from her surgery without issue and has backed off of her pain meds, so is more alert and moving around more with her walker. I've been feeding her at the coffee table, so she hasn't had to negotiate the two stairs to our sunken kitchen and dining area. Her physical therapy starts Thursday.

Commiseration and best of luck to you both brother!

Gooode morning Island brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

Yet another wet day, starting at 38F.

I recovered about 500 missing pictures for GWL site and my webmaster showed me how to re-install them in the new platform, so I will be continuing to work on that today. Interestingly, during the process of tutoring me, he figured out why his automatic program to reload them failed and is planning to take another run at it. As my site has been down several months, I will proceed as if I need to replace them all myself.

Grayfox continues to recover from her surgery without issue and has backed off of her pain meds, so is more alert and moving around more with her walker. I've been feeding her at the coffee table, so she hasn't had to negotiate the two stairs to our sunken kitchen and dining area. Her physical therapy starts Thursday.
Glad to hear that GF is recovering well. Y’all have a good day 🥰

Good luck to both Swede and you Big on your new choppers.

Glad to hear GF Is coming along in her recovery GW.

I have a Dr appointment today. Nothing wrong just a routine check up.....unless they find something. These days you never know. Checking my BP right now.

I have a Dr appointment today. Nothing wrong just a routine check up.....unless they find something. These days you never know. Checking my BP right now.
Thanks brother!

They will find dingleberries. 😁

good luck with those new docs

the last one i talked to was last week , he was a nurse practitioner and i needed some amoxicillin for an abscessed tooth

we ended the appointment talking about entering Spain from Morocco and how much hash to carry….he had some good stories lol

130/70.... at least that is In check. I go in at 20 and Mrs Pute goes in at 3. We are switching Doctors and this is just an initial appointment.
Question
Have you ever checked your Blood pressure right after getting up?
Mine is close to 140/80 and after sitting for 5mins it drops to 126/78ish
I looked it up and it says most have lower BP right after waking.
I am just wondering what others find who monitor theirs?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back