Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. It would cost $300 for that jar of @pute's buds here in Floriduh (if you weren't a veteran).
I don't sell pot. I just smoke a lot......

iu

Somewhere I have a picture of two different finger knives. They unwrap to stiletto length in 1/2 second.
Aha. Found it. In my book: "Clandestine Warfare -- Weapons and Equipment of the SOE and OSS" James Ladd & Keith Melton

This is a very interesting book, with lots of photos and anecdotal WWII spy stuff.

It is definitely worth a read.

Hey y’all hope everyone had a good day today. Had a pretty busy day Vet this morning to get maryjanes stitches out then a visit to mommas to deliver some of GWs gummies to try. Was excited to hear she was willing to try them. We will hear about the results. I told her to start with a half a gummie the first day. I also gave her a sample of my latest THC salve to try on her hand scratches to heal them. Hope she doesn’t turn in to one of those reefer addicts I’ve been hearing about on bigs posts. 🤣

edit: hitting the volcano bag with the delicious girl crush weed While Mr Subbie is at a dad/granddad meeting at our grandkids school. Seems they want the fathers and grandfathers to walk around the school during school hours. I’ll know more when he gets home. I told him don’t commit to anything without sleeping on it…

Gonna get another bag full of girlcrush 😊

Latest posts

Back