Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I truly loves was you could take a ball the size of a quarter and be good for a week with a bat .Great for concealment when you flew
I am falling behind on the fargin jargon.

@pute came out with "zips".

Now here's @joeb631a with "a bat". <-- Remember: I am the quintessential grew-up-in-the-forties kid. A bat and a ball had clear meaning in 1949.

C'mon, children... tell yer old Unca what these sekrit codewords are about.

Now here's @joeb631a with "a bat". <-- Remember: I am the quintessential grew-up-in-the-forties kid. A bat and a ball had clear meaning in 1949.

A bat looks like a fake cigarette with a small one hit chamber .
Really one maybe 2 hits.They usually have a "dugout" a wooden container that holds said bat and a hollowed out portion usually to hold said weed. If you put a little kief into said bat and smoke it you can feel the Earth ..move under your feet.....
Same type of engineering as they used to make the famous caterpillar drive in 'hunt for the Red October"

Good morning ya'll! A dry cloudy day predicted here, starting at 36F.

Progress on picture recovery yesterday. I found about another hundred yesterday and am about 80% through the list.

An empty calendar open to debauchery, but my lower back is screaming this morning, so using a heating pad to try and calm it down.

Good morning ya'll! A dry cloudy day predicted here, starting at 36F.

Progress on picture recovery yesterday. I found about another hundred yesterday and am about 80% through the list.

An empty calendar open to debauchery, but my lower back is screaming this morning, so using a heating pad to try and calm it down.
Hope your back eases up some today GW.

Walt, If youn hang around long enough you will pick up the language. Come to think about it your jargon is a bit hard to follow at times.....snort!!

1680531401186.png

Walt, If youn hang around long enough you will pick up the language. Come to think about it your jargon is a bit hard to follow at times.....snort!!
Nobody be 'fessin' up whut dat sekrit "zip" be dat pute stash about got to.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above incompt geason sentence required an ascesis of effort, unlike this morate note.

So whassa "zip"?

Latest posts

Back