Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice family Hopper boy your wife doesn't look over 30. 4/20 is going to be a blast. Hope you're planning a special day.
Yeah I always take her to dinner and buy her something. She is a very simple person. Love her to death. She is my best friend.🥰
And yeah everyone thinks she is lying when they hear how old she is. She takes no medications except a low dose aspirin. She beat Vulvar Cancer a little over a yr ago.

1680448149741.png

Howdy gang. Been outside working. I am taking advantage of a couple of warm days. More snow on Tuesday. Place is starting to take shape. Back yard has been covered in snow since mid November and I am just now seeing the damage the voles have done. This fall I will put something down to stop them.
iu

I have the newest, latest and greatest traps available to man.

Watta sweet face !
Everyone loves her except that one guy on the walk. Maryjane jumps up and down pulling on the leash to say hi to him so excited and he says I’m not a dog person I’m not a dog person. I get it but we never let our dogs go up to anyone unless they ask us. Maybe one day she will learn that guy is not a dog person 😜

CowboyBudsky? Isn't that the same name you use on Grinder?

Cages cleaned, floor swept, third row of the curio cabinet finished, and I'm done for the day.

Subbie, I never trust anybody that doesn't like dogs.
Funny fker.😁 My grinder don't work anymore.🥱

Latest posts

Back