Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all drop by and hang out at the beach .😁

1680444135047.png

It's funny how she will play for hours in the sand.
She is only allowed so much computer or phone time to play games or watch cartoons. My Son and her Mother are very strict. She is very very intelligent. 4 yrs old and can carry on a conversation like an adult.

How old is your granddaughter, Hopper? Do you have any more grandchildren? I have 6 grandchildren, one great-grandson and another great-grandson on the way. I hope I'm well enough to travel after the birth. Can't get around as good as I use to. Running around at the airport is no fun for me. I hate to rush.

My Sister got hit with a twister in NJ last night
Took out the whole pool building and lifted it off ground and landed in her pool on top of loop lock cover breaking through it. I wonder if Loop Lock will give her a free cover it is suppose to be tear proof.
The filter and gas heater that were in the building are gone. the twister took them and a lot of poolside things.
R.0648c082bd70a2cc460f2a7c82fdc878

How old is your granddaughter, Hopper? Do you have any more grandchildren? I have 6 grandchildren, one great-grandson and another great-grandson on the way. I hope I'm well enough to travel after the birth. Can't get around as good as I use to. Running around at the airport is no fun for me. I hate to rush.
I have 5 but only really know 3 of them.
The oldest is Zoey,,she is 12. We raised her until she was almost 10. Her brother is Khaleo,,he is 4. And my granddaughter Catalina is also 4.
She is the one that loves to play in the sand.
Here is a picture of her and my Wife. And my Wife turns 71 on 4-20. That picture was taken last week.

91399216158603069141679359387782.jpg
61675148437224764481662995556424.jpg

And this is Zoey and her Mom. Zoey and Khaleo are with their Mom in New Orleans.
Lauren left,,Zoey on the right. We raised her from 8 months old until a few yrs ago.
She told my Wife yesterday she wants to come back and live with us. Probably will pretty soon. 🥰

IMG_0446_02.jpg

Latest posts

Back