Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord God this Country is fked. I feel so bad for my Grandchildren.

FB_IMG_1681050221740.jpg

Gooode morning all! Raining steadily as we speak here and predicted to drop a couple of inches today and tomorrow.

We got calls from both my daughter and son to chat for Easter, and it was great to hear from them and update.

Grayfox's sister dropped by for a visit and brought sandwiches from a trendy shop, that unfortunately were soggy by the time she arrived, but it was good to see her and appreciate her efforts.

My split pea and ham soup turned out OK, but not as good as last time when I used smoked ham. Note to self..................

The creme brulee on the other hand, turned out excellent and is what we had for desert last night.

Hee, hee, hee, today I will be dropping off our old 50" flatscreen at a location where it can be picked up and transported to Eugene, OR, to be used to display information that requires no sound. I knew I would find a happy home for it, instead of junking it.

Last edited:
Morning...let the nefarious games begin. I am gonna see how many neighbors I can piss off today. Hopper is off to OKC, Big is off to a place that has stop lights....think about it and GW is giving away TV's.
So, what the farg are the rest of you potheads up to?
Im going to give you a day off
I promise not to post anything that needs to be moderated today Just for you.
But really have a nice relaxing day , Good day to be alive.

My split pea and ham soup turned out OK, but not as good as last time when I used smoked ham. Note to self..................
Maybe a couple of drops of liquid smoke?

I make my cheese soup with ham. I noticed that it tasted just a tad better with spiral cut ham rather than plain old ham. It dawned on me what the difference was. The next batch I made with regular ham, I put a pinch of cinnamon in it. Yep, that's what made the difference.

Im going to give you a day off
I promise not to post anything that needs to be moderated today Just for you.
But really have a nice relaxing day , Good day to be alive.
Ha ha. You are letting a keyboard write a check your azz can't cash.

Morning...let the nefarious games begin. I am gonna see how many neighbors I can piss off today. Hopper is off to OKC, Big is off to a place that has stop lights....think about it and GW is giving away TV's.
So, what the farg are the rest of you potheads up to?

we aint left yet

besides , i have instructed the Coffee Shoppe Girls to act normal today and you know what the definition of normal is right……

FA9A75A6-5D4E-454A-9748-7E00DFD8B761.jpeg

1F84ABC0-8B4B-4FFD-92BA-FA186A81FCB9.jpeg

7D9BF126-95B4-4966-8E86-522936AC9EEA.jpeg

Latest posts

Back