Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, a new record for rainfall was just set around here, according to the paper.

One thing is fer sure, two peacocks spent the whole day in my garage (they hate getting soaked). I went out there to watch the rain. Sat down on a comfy folding chair with my volcano bag.

After a few minutes, one to the peacocks came slowly over to me. I wiggled the fingers on my left hand, and he got about two inches from it, looking at it curiously.

Blew some "smoke" at him.

He gave a small cluck, and the second peacock came over. About the time I was wiggling fingles at both of them, my beautiful Scottish witch came out into the garage and saw them clustered up to me.

"How the heck do you do that? They won't come within twenty feet of me."

Life is good.

Well, a new record for rainfall was just set around here, according to the paper.

One thing is fer sure, two peacocks spent the whole day in my garage (they hate getting soaked). I went out there to watch the rain. Sat down on a comfy folding chair with my volcano bag.

After a few minutes, one to the peacocks came slowly over to me. I wiggled the fingers on my left hand, and he got about two inches from it, looking at it curiously.

Blew some "smoke" at him.

He gave a small cluck, and the second peacock came over. About the time I was wiggling fingles at both of them, my beautiful Scottish witch came out into the garage and saw them clustered up to me.

"How the heck do you do that? They won't come within twenty feet of me."

Life is good.
See the source image

Huh, I guess dishes like those is the reason I take statines , lol heart skipped when I read it

I am gifted with 130 total cholesterol and around 60 low density, even when I eat eggs, bacon, and sausage for breakfast around half the time.

yep, never name an animal you may have to eat .. wrung chicken necks when I was 12 and there is a certain bullwhip snap that worked the best, and yep .. no blood coverin' everything

Turkeys always required a blade ..

Yup, no names and a snap of the wrist. Just treat them well, with love and respect. A voice of experience………..

56F @95% RH with dense fog and air quality alert from wildfire smoke. Predicted to clear and reach 79F.

Apparently, no riots and only two shootings last night, bringing the total this year to 595, up 82% from last year this time. Our mayor insists he is in control and is fighting any federal interference tooth and nail to the Supreme Court. Our local tax dollar at work.

Working on a new blog article and watching my C-99/NL dry. Getting close to jar cure time.

Morning. I don't have any idea what to think when I see your a name Roster!!!! Maybe we should get a poll going.....ha ha!!! Good witch joke. Got a laugh out of both me and Mrs Pute.
Know why witches don't wear panties? So they can get a better grip on their broom.

Latest posts

Back