Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOOHAH!

I just made somebody's day. I got an email from a lady who wanted a copy of my genealogy book. It's been 15 years since I donated the remaining 60 copies to whoever asked for them. BUT!! I also "donated" my copyright to the Family, and a Family facebook crowd put my book on CD and made them available at cost.

So I passed the lady on to that group. Cool beans. :cool:

Fantastic "Before and After" paint job. Takes you a while to see it all...

1601811189513.png

They even added trees behind a building.

59F @ 87% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 70F.

Small stems still not snapping on my hanging C-99/NL, but getting close.

Alas, my three pickling jars picked up a mold, probably from a peach that I pickled in one and used the same fork in all three. I dumped all three and have them soaking in detergent as we speak, after which I'll cycle them through the dishwasher. Fortunately none of them had much left in them at the moment.

Morning stoners!!! Processing kief today. Totally out, weekends have a way of making that happen. Bubble hash tomorrow. Wanted to wash the vehicles a couple of day now but have been spending the time in the grow. Poor me!!!

Beautiful fall day coming. Skies are clear but there is a light frost on the ground and the sun is rapidly taking care of that. 35f now and should get close to 80 later. Love this time of year.

Latest posts

Back