Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look back to see her hair color.

I never got past the museum quality derriere and the bears expression........

Boo, my first two marriages were expensive lessons as well, but starting over again twice honed my perspective and coping skills for number three, now going on 33 years.

57F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to hit 72F.

tenor.gif

I saw a LOT of stuff like this in Taipei. It was common to see whole families (5-6 people) on two wheels. Or one guy driving... with twenty big boxes stacked behind him.

One other thing... which those here who have not been over thataway will find as hard to swallow as a Vaseline sandwich:

You could walk for a mile on a main street in Taipei and NOT find a place to park a bike. Even though everyone parked head-in. There were that many.

Last edited:
I processed kief yesterday and bubble hash today. Think I will have time to wash the truck and car today. This is if nothing comes up. Yup Rocky, major fire danger. We had a grass fire before sunup this morning a couple miles away from the house. Whole state is ready to go up in flames.....cigarette anybody? Have to water the grass again today.

You boys can send some of that heat my way. 37 when I woke up and only 47 now. Doubt it'll crack 50 today.
The older I get, the more I hate cold. Only thing I like about winter is the fact I don't have to mow grass. I gotta plow, but plowing is more fun.

@ Big, fact is I am a big wussy. Used to be able to work all day out in the summer sun and would ski with no shirt on to get a winter tan......NOT NOW! I'm a skinny old man with arthritis in my hand......

Me -- I like it when I am good and stinking hot. It ain't an accident that I've lived in South Floriduh for 44 years... This is winter:

1601918022365.png

This is summer:

1601918125360.png

Now... if weed had these characteristics:

1. It would grow and not be eaten by everything from microbes to peacocks

2. It was available at the local general store

-- Then, it would be as close to Heaven on earth as could be conceived.

Last edited:
I enjoy the weather we get here most of the time. This summer was extremely hot and dry but most are comfortable. Winter can be cold but most days are sunny and highs in the 50's. Now the mountains are a different subject in the winter.

Walt, you make summer there look good but fact is it it unbearably hot and humid. I won't go there from May 15th to mid October. Big however, has his open spaces but lives in the tip of hell.

I'm with you Rudy. I will never leave Colorado. First came here in 1957 and never thought about leaving. To many fricken people now but you learn places that very few can either get to or don't know about.

Been doing the bubble hash thing since 9:00 this morning. Just finished my second pull. One more and done. Looking like I am gonna get well over 20g. I have had as much as 25g before....might break my record. Will take a pic of today's work after the 3rd pull. By the way, I HATE the purple bag.....takes forever to drain.

Took a nice walk at the lake today. Colors are beautiful. Trees are all solid gold or day glow red. Leaves are just starting to really drop....gonna be a mess.

Life goes on......

Just finished my second pull. One more and done. Looking like I am gonna get well over 20g. I have had as much as 25g before....might break my record. Will take a pic of today's work after the 3rd pull. By the way, I HATE the purple bag.....takes forever to drain.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This may as well be translated from Median-Aztec by a high-school freshman. "pulls" (fargin 3 of them!!) Wow. WWTHAFPI???? (Wonder What The Heck A Fargin Pull Is ?)

And, of course, simply everybody hates the purple bag. <-- Izzat like the one used by my Daddy when he taught me to swim? Threw me in the lake... the handcuffs were easy to get off, but getting out of the bag was difficult.

I never noticed if the bag took a long time to drain. Probably because of the rocks in it.

Jeez. No wonder 40+ years of tryin' never resulted in so much as a single puff... I can't even talk the language, much less utilize said language applied to the handling of weed farming.

Walt, you make summer there look good but fact is it it unbearably hot and humid. I won't go there from May 15th to mid October. Big however, has his open spaces but lives in the tip of ****.

My fave "comfortable", "desired" ambient temperature is 84 degrees. It so happens that the Hooman Bod operates without effort** at that temperature.

**Does not try to cool off, does not try to warm up. The human body LOVES that exact temp.

Guess whut the temp is here at the Chateau at this moment? Yuppers. And the trick is to be near the coast. Inland (think Mickey Mouseland) in Injun terms: sucks BIG wampum!

Big
lives in a place reserved for those who enjoyed Hell Week in the SEALS. Clear to partly cloudy, with snow followed by hot with scattered indecision. Jeez.

Latest posts

Back