Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56F at 71% RH, cloudy, and predicted to hit 77F.

Only two shootings and one unlawful assembly, replete with inflammatory devices thrown and 6 arrests.

I got three half gallon jars of C-99/NL jarred up and curing.

I also put up a half gallon of pickled garbanzos and kidney beans, as well as one of onions.

Miss Layla has some sort of lower intestinal tract disorder going on. I took in a fecal sample and vet her appointment is tomorrow.

Not fair hopper! I'm home but an always on the run. You must have a butcher, Baker and s candle stick maker working for you! Not to mention s maid and butler!

Another frosty morning, next it will be freezing. Nice to sit by the fire every morning and warm these old bones up.

@GW, hope Layla is ok. Any more a trip to the vet is more expensive than going to the doctor. I will bite the bullet and always get pet insurance in the future. If you get it when an animal is young it isn't that expensive. All my animals are older now and way to costly to get.

How was your was cream last night Rudy?

Bids are out back screaming to be fed......squirrels are next!! Better go feed them.....

DIRTY STINKY CHEATY RAT BASTAGES!!!

I was playing Mahjongg, and the lyin' fink game said "It's over, Unca!"

But lookit this proof of cheaty-by-'puter. Lemme see if you can find a fargin MINIMUM of FIVE more moves even without seeing what is buried...

8-8, then 3-3, then East. then 4-Bamboo, then 7-Ball.

1602078380966.png

By then, it is a slam-dunk.

56F at 71% RH, cloudy, and predicted to hit 77F.

Only two shootings and one unlawful assembly, replete with inflammatory devices thrown and 6 arrests.

I got three half gallon jars of C-99/NL jarred up and curing.

I also put up a half gallon of pickled garbanzos and kidney beans, as well as one of onions.

Miss Layla has some sort of lower intestinal tract disorder going on. I took in a fecal sample and vet her appointment is tomorrow.
GW How does that C99 smoke , can it be used for pain and at night or is it a Sativa heavy bud?
Never tried but I have an Older seed pack that I won yrs ago, believe feminized seeds brand

I have C-99/NL seeds and will probably pop some of them this winter sometime. EVERYTHING I have smoked crossed with Cindy 99 turns out great. C99/Willies Wonder= Lucinda was probably my all time fav. Then C99xCheese= Dairy Queen was another goodie. Can't remember the others but a guy named Alaska used to make a living crossing C99 with other strains and most were good. He is here in Denver somewhere. I knew his mother and when she passed I lost track.

Rudy, you are and official Ice Cream junkie.....ha ha!

W.T.F is that?
Careful Roster,,,i know ppl in low places. Mostly Hippie who knows where you live. He has your toothbrush. 😁
Im starten to worry bout ya bro. What the hell are you googling to come up with that stuff. Sick bastard.😜

See the source image

Ah finnally ripe and frim, the way Hopper likes em
Careful Roster, Hippie's wife secretly tells him he has a bigger tooth brush.....don't hurt his feelings....he is so robust he cant see his toes let alone anything in between.

This one appeared in my driveway. It was screaming yellow. When I approached it, the snek got all sharp-angled. But it din' fool ole Unca: It had round eyes. (Round eyes = non venomous)

Really kewl. That's a pine needle thingy laying by him. Rat snake.

1602152739049.png

Decided to look up proof of that lifelong belief... Yuppers, it's twue, it's twue! [/Lily von Schtupp]

1602153046810.png
<-- Good guy
1602153081349.png
<- Bad guy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back