Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@GW, hope Layla is ok. Any more a trip to the vet is more expensive than going to the doctor. I will bite the bullet and always get pet insurance in the future. If you get it when an animal is young it isn't that expensive. All my animals are older now and way to costly to get.

Yeah, it can sure add up fast! I'm taking Miss Layla in this morning for the physical exam to see why she has diarrhea . The fecal sample came back negative for parasites.

GW How does that C99 smoke , can it be used for pain and at night or is it a Sativa heavy bud?

Sativa dominant C-99 is an upper for me and has always been one of my favorites. The Northern Lights adds Indica body to it and makes a nice combination that both relieves stress and pain.

55F @ 77% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 67F.

No riots, no shootings, and only one stabbing yesterday, while the Portland DA dismisses charges against 70% of the rioters arrested, thus sending a clear message we absolutely won't tolerate mayhem and destruction.

Pute,,,,Hippies wife loves him,,so of course she tells him his little thingy is a big thingy..
😂😂😂😂
Roster thats something new to me. Never seen those plastic things that form fruit and veggies. How weird.
Tattered,,that dont work out well for those morons here in Texas. They gets their ass kicked and put in jail.

Last edited:
Careful Roster, Hippie's wife secretly tells him he has a bigger tooth brush.....don't hurt his feelings....he is so robust he cant see his toes let alone anything in between.
His fav cup LOL
hoppy.jpg

This one appeared in my driveway. It was screaming yellow. When I approached it, the snek got all sharp-angled. But it din' fool ole Unca: It had round eyes. (Round eyes = non venomous)

Really kewl. That's a pine needle thingy laying by him. Rat snake.

View attachment 265255

Decided to look up proof of that lifelong belief... Yuppers, it's twue, it's twue! [/Lily von Schtupp]

View attachment 265256<-- Good guy View attachment 265257<- Bad guy
I never knew or heard this before , Thanks
I guess I have to catch a snake now and look it in the eye, .........................OhShIt his is poisonous !
maxresdefault.jpg

Eye see it , Eye see it

Good afternoon Misfits....Sunny with a chance of rain here and all`s well in my world....been tickling the buds and at this rate it`s gonna take longer to clean them then it took to grow them, lol. I dry trim because it would impossible to wet trim them in the time frame that I was dealing with....the good news is that the finished product is moving in a flooded market. Quality outdoor sells itself so I`m very happy to say the least.
All the seeds that I made outdoors are now drying and there will be lots to share....I did have a few very serious crop failures at the end but these were test plants that could not handle this Maritime weather.
I did find the Fire99 pheno that I was looking for....apparently I planted it at my buddies dispensary along with a few others....this one goes nuts in the final 2 weeks of flower and she`s just fell over under the weight....didn`t get her in the ground until the middle of June so I`m thinking a late May planting will yield a multi pound plant in my environment....something that has been damn near impossible until now....will be reversing this one for sure and sharing the seeds...coffee and another toke then I best get at it....hope to be around more often now so I hope you all have a great day in your world....take care n stay safe.
IMG_2646 (1280x960).jpg

IMG_2712 (1600x1200).jpg

Reibsi You are my hero. Beautiful plants. Poor things can't even begin to support themselves they are so top heavy with buds. Nice work my friend. Seeds sound interesting. Have a great finish to your day as you deserve it.
Thank you Brother Pute and your way to KIND with that comment....that is the same plant in both pics and there`s just 8 days between the 2 pics.....Blows my mind that she swelled up that fast between visits....the smell is over powering and me likes what me sees,lol ....hope you staying safe down there as it does not looks good from up here....take care n stay safe.

Good afternoon Misfits....Sunny with a chance of rain here and all`s well in my world....been tickling the buds and at this rate it`s gonna take longer to clean them then it took to grow them, lol. I dry trim because it would impossible to wet trim them in the time frame that I was dealing with....the good news is that the finished product is moving in a flooded market. Quality outdoor sells itself so I`m very happy to say the least.
All the seeds that I made outdoors are now drying and there will be lots to share....I did have a few very serious crop failures at the end but these were test plants that could not handle this Maritime weather.
I did find the Fire99 pheno that I was looking for....apparently I planted it at my buddies dispensary along with a few others....this one goes nuts in the final 2 weeks of flower and she`s just fell over under the weight....didn`t get her in the ground until the middle of June so I`m thinking a late May planting will yield a multi pound plant in my environment....something that has been damn near impossible until now....will be reversing this one for sure and sharing the seeds...coffee and another toke then I best get at it....hope to be around more often now so I hope you all have a great day in your world....take care n stay safe.
View attachment 265260
View attachment 265261

Sheesa beyootiful!!

Hey, Walt! Tell that round pupal fact to a coral snake!

I din' mention that because I don't think there are three people who don't know the mantra--

"Red touches yellow -- kill the fellow. Red touches black, friend to Jack."

But you are right. The coral snake is the exception. So when you see one, don't pick him up and try to look him inna eye... ;-)

1602177523640.png

My vote for the double-awfulest snek:

1602181273441.png

Please note sumpin' ya wouldn't normally note: This pic was taken in the pitch dark. It has easily climbed up. Think about that...

Oh. Fergot to add: Up in the bamboo, it is hard to see. On the ground, it is absolutely invisible. Note this picture was also taken in the pitch dark. Now imagine it is not quite dark... so you are still moving. 😧:eek::oops:

1602181576201.png

It was locally called a "Two Step". And they have a pissy attitude.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back