Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning g Rudy, good morning everybody it's 79F here in the rain forest, another 4 hour band will hit within the hour.............all foliage down here are in total high growth mode.............my coffee plants are digging this weather, grew above window seal and we have a few beans, kewl...............sheets n sheets of rain headed in again...........5 days in row.............I am glad I live at 15ft altitude...........
Doobie rolled fire in the whole

See the source image

Don't be too sure: I've been married since 1959... and I am not too sure about not getting shot again.
My first marriage came to a sudden end when I was awakened by the wife sitting on my chest and pointing my pistol at my face. After she put it down I gave her a choice, agree to a divorce right now or I’m calling the cops and having you arrested. Never underestimate how crazy a woman can get.

Damn Rocky. Thats when ya sleep with one eye open.😳
That’s when ya pack yer sh*t and move 500 miles away. She’d been cheating for months and I knew it. I did it one time and she lost it.
With some of the shlt I pulled while I was still active in Motorcycle Clubs in Chicago; if she ain't shot me by now she ain't gonna. :cool:
who’d you ride with? The president of Chicago Outlaws was my neighbor in the mid 70s. I patched with The Avengers of Southern Ohio when I first got out of the service. ATF raided the Huntington club house in 1974 and half the chapter went to jail. I moved to Chicago area right after that.

That’s when ya pack yer sh*t and move 500 miles away. She’d been cheating for months and I knew it. I did it one time and she lost it.

who’d you ride with? The president of Chicago Outlaws was my neighbor in the mid 70s. I patched with The Avengers of Southern Ohio when I first got out of the service. ATF raided the Huntington club house in 1974 and half the chapter went to jail. I moved to Chicago area right after that.
Fugarwe Tribe M.C. They have been active in Chicago since the mid-1950's...

Latest posts

Back