Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like pulling 3 gallons of water from the dehumidifier in flower isn’t enough, pm is still rearing its head…not sure of my next move, frustrating enough to shut down…and to think the humid summer is just around the corner…has to be a/c related, thermostat is set at 80 degrees so I’m assuming when the lights go dim it stays at 80…
Heading off to the dentist shortly…😱

Sorry Big. Hope you feel better. Is that normal to still be in that much pain?

thanks Amigo

i have no idea what normal is , in regards to major oral surgery

but i do know about pain and if i had a few dime bags of smack , i know whatnto do

enjoy some post op pics eh

9C74C7AD-796A-460D-BCD6-81A60D1600D1.jpeg

0696D01F-4391-4338-8A8D-E77465D6A859.jpeg

0686C67E-6773-459B-A08F-47808E5FB31F.jpeg

Seems like pulling 3 gallons of water from the dehumidifier in flower isn’t enough, pm is still rearing its head…not sure of my next move, frustrating enough to shut down…and to think the humid summer is just around the corner…has to be a/c related, thermostat is set at 80 degrees so I’m assuming when the lights go dim it stays at 80…
What's the rh in there?

Ever try putting some H2O2 in a spray bottle and misting 'em? I know misting sounds counterproductive, but hydrogen peroxide is a great mold killer.

How long before you get your new set of teeth?

Thanks for the Kind Words everyone and the positive vibes

already have them

ya get ‘em the same day they are extracted and they are temporarily installed the day of surgery

i took mine out the other day and have not put them back in…hurts to much , my mouth needs the break

rinsing frequently with warm salt water is about the best thing i can do right now , otherwise this is an endurance test

out of all my surgeries/injuries and ive had broken back , neck , hip , this is by FAR the worst pain ive ever experienced

percosets , toradols , barely touch it , i get about 3 hours of semi relief before i take another and i am supposed to wait 6 hours between pills

aint no way i could make 6 hours on one pill , more like one every 2-3 hours right now

and prunes , or at least boils some and drink the juice or blender them all…so far so good , all the plumbing is a-ok

and i can still smoke a joint

whos idea was this anyway!?

already have them

ya get ‘em the same day they are extracted and they are temporarily installed the day of surgery

i took mine out the other day and have not put them back in…hurts to much , my mouth needs the break

rinsing frequently with warm salt water is about the best thing i can do right now , otherwise this is an endurance test

out of all my surgeries/injuries and ive had broken back , neck , hip , this is by FAR the worst pain ive ever experienced

percosets , toradols , barely touch it , i get about 3 hours of semi relief before i take another and i am supposed to wait 6 hours between pills

aint no way i could make 6 hours on one pill , more like one every 2-3 hours right now

and prunes , or at least boils some and drink the juice or blender them all…so far so good , all the plumbing is a-ok

Hope you find some relief soon big…
38A47125-6423-4ACE-BC3C-8CE33EBCFC1F.jpeg

already have them

Sorry man. I guess when is is all said and done you will be glad you did this. Hope I never have to go through that. But with the onset of old age I am sure there is a skeleton out there waiting to get me.

awww its all part of life eh…..it is no different to me than when i had my partial hip replacement , or the plates and nuts and bolts holding my neck together

all maintenance and upkeep required by these carbon units

SubGirl , you can take it to the bank that we have already downed a couple gallons of chocolate ice cream

Swede grilled up a flat iron steak with some veggies and blended it all…..omg , it was really tasteful

but i aint gonna lie , i will be glad to sink my new teeth into some New Haven style tomato pie

Puteembk , skinny?….not me , i tipped the scales last week at 193

but i like 180-185

Latest posts

Back