Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1682353326050.png

A redneck with a bucket full of live fish, was approached recently by a game warden in Texas as he started to drive his boat away from a lake. The game warden asked the man, "May I see your fishing license please?" "Naw, sir," replied the redneck. "I don't need none of them there papers. These here are my pet fish."
"Pet fish!?!?"
"Yep. Once a week, I bring these here fish o'mine down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for a while. Then when I whistle, they swim right back into my net and I take 'em home."
"What a line of baloney....you're under arrest."
The redneck said, "It's the truth, Mr. Gov'ment man. I'll show ya!
We do this all the time!!"
"WE do, now, do WE?" smirked the warden. "PROVE it!"
The redneck released the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After a few minutes, the warden said, "Well?"
"Well, WHUT?" said the redneck.
The warden asked, "When are you going to call em back?"
"Call who back?"
"The FISH," replied the warden!
"Whut fish?" asked the redneck.

Jeez. Too many muscles for me. Her upper bod looks like a weightlifter. Cuddling is out.
Not necessarily so...............In my younger athletic years, I actually found female athletes with good muscle tone full of energy and a pleasure to romp and share charms with. The cuddling part just followed the exhaustion part............

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

Predicted to be gawgus sunshiny today, starting at 41F and reaching 65F.

No webmaster again yesterday and too early to inquire yet again today.

Grayfox continues to improve and fixed dinner last night, as well as joining Miss Layla and me on one of our morning walks.

Miss Layla is finishing up her spring shedding. I brushed away a pile about as big as her and she still has tuffs popping up randomly.

My Lexan keyboard cat shield arrived, and Melissa has shown no interest in it, but has stayed off the keyboard.

Good morning GW and all your other early stoners. So glad that GF has been coming around so well. She will be like Wonder Woman soon I’m sure and hard to keep up with.
‘Sweet Melissa is give you the stink eye for getting that cat shield 🤣
y’all have a great day. Mr Subbie is working the school again today so I have a day to myself again. I’m just turning on the volcano now and will decide how to spend my day after my morning buzz. 💕✌️

Latest posts

Back