Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No her bikini looks like the color of a Pop cycle.
1682427660700.png

Good morning GW and all your other early stoners. So glad that GF has been coming around so well. She will be like Wonder Woman soon I’m sure and hard to keep up with.
‘Sweet Melissa is give you the stink eye for getting that cat shield 🤣
y’all have a great day. Mr Subbie is working the school again today so I have a day to myself again. I’m just turning on the volcano now and will decide how to spend my day after my morning buzz. 💕✌️
Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif

Thanks for your good wishes, I'll pass them on to GF! ❤️ 🌷

Sweet Melissa's latest favorite spot was the shower stool that I installed in the tub for Grayfox, but we just took it out, so she is left hanging. So far she is hanging out in my lap or in the sunbeams coming through the southern windows, and ignoring the computer desk all together.

Good morning
more endurance testing for severe mouth pain

i am running out of pain meds and that aint gonna be purdy if in i dont get moar
Sorry Big. Hope you feel better. Is that normal to still be in that much pain?

Jeez. Too many muscles for me. Her upper bod looks like a weightlifter. Cuddling is out.
That's what we call a "hard belly" gal. Nothing wrong with that little filly with the exception of those augmented lips. I guess it's a throw-back to my younger days, but I prefer natural women. I likes 'em skinny, and I likes 'em fluffy, so long as they've got a cute face, smiling eyes, and a great personality. Eighteen to eighty, blind, cripple or crazy. I can find beauty in all of them.
I guess I'm just a disgusting hetrosexual. :cool:

That's what we call a "hard belly" gal. Nothing wrong with that little filly with the exception of those augmented lips. I guess it's a throw-back to my younger days, but I prefer natural women. I likes 'em skinny, and I likes 'em fluffy, so long as they've got a cute face, smiling eyes, and a great personality. Eighteen to eighty, blind, cripple or crazy. I can find beauty in all of them.
Watch out Walt Hippie has seen you smile once

I would say you are normal.

Watch out Walt Hippie has seen you smile once
Sorry, I've got no plans for a man. Women are softer, smell nicer, and just fit my plans better. If I could have a hundred women a day for the rest of my life, my life wouldn't last long 'cause the Old Hen would kill me.

Latest posts

Back