Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it time to get up yet?

3EB89E45-C813-4DB7-BF72-9118B7057721.jpeg
3EB89E45-C813-4DB7-BF72-9118B7057721.jpeg

Gooode Satyrday morning to all ya'll masterful brothers and kindly sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day, starting at 56F and predicted to reach 79F.
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
Yesterday reached 86F and the first time for the cars air-conditioning after getting into the car over 100F.

I picked up a longer garden hose and filled up the water sock on the new Dogwood we planted there. Both the Dogwoods we planted earlier this year are doing well and in bud.

I got a call from a contractor asking permission to enter our rental property on 14th to replace the fence between it and the neighbor to the north. I told them OK, as long as they cleaned up their mess and left the property like they found it. When I went over to check on their progress, I discovered that they have taken out half the retaining wall between our properties and had left for the day. I will be trying to corner them today to find out what their intentions are.

Morning. Starting to stay above freezing at night. Just checked the 10 day forecast.... staying warm. Think I will fire up my sprinkler system. Hope it fires up with no problems.

I just realized that it is Saturday....meh. All days seem to melt together now days. I guess that means my SIL will want to go fishing tomorrow....slow start to the season....been to cold. Water temp is still in the mid 40's.

Won't be long before I start hardening off my maters..... Spring looks like it is finally here.

Morning. Starting to stay above freezing at night. Just checked the 10 day forecast.... staying warm. Think I will fire up my sprinkler system. Hope it fires up with no problems.

I just realized that it is Saturday....meh. All days seem to melt together now days. I guess that means my SIL will want to go fishing tomorrow....slow start to the season....been to cold. Water temp is still in the mid 40's.

Won't be long before I start hardening off my maters..... Spring looks like it is finally here.
Hoping mother nature is listening ..!

Gooode Satyrday morning to all ya'll masterful brothers and kindly sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day, starting at 56F and predicted to reach 79F.
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
Yesterday reached 86F and the first time for the cars air-conditioning after getting into the car over 100F.

I picked up a longer garden hose and filled up the water sock on the new Dogwood we planted there. Both the Dogwoods we planted earlier this year are doing well and in bud.

I got a call from a contractor asking permission to enter our rental property on 14th to replace the fence between it and the neighbor to the north. I told them OK, as long as they cleaned up their mess and left the property like they found it. When I went over to check on their progress, I discovered that they have taken out half the retaining wall between our properties and had left for the day. I will be trying to corner them today to find out what their intentions are.
1682777725137.png

Latest posts

Back