Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1682681372264.jpg

So we went to all the yard sales today in the neighborhood. Stopped at this one place where this older man well into his 80s was selling his plants that he grew. I bought one of them cause I gotta thing for old growers and he was so cute talking about them. His friend with him maybe in his 70s brought over a reefer plant and asked if I would like to smell this one. I smiled as I always like seeing cannabis plants. He said they were selling them at the grow store for 50 bucks and he has these for only 30.00. The first old guy the one in his 80s said that plant is called Girl Scout cookies. I then knew that the older guy grew them. I told the guy that I just gave away a couple dozen that are being planted all around the beach this weekend. But it was nice to meet a fellow grower in the hood. I then wondered could that old guy be one of you guys 🤪

Had some ham to use up before the Old Hen tossed it out, so I made a pot of split pea & ham soup. Sill had about have as much ham left, so I made a pot of bean soup. We've got soup coming out of our ears, but the house smells wonderful.

Anybody hungry? It's good!

Good morning everyone. rain is clearing up today, suppose to be 78F today so that will be nice. We have a community yard sale today so we may drive around after the dog walk to see what new junk we can find 🤣. Heard from the insurance company about the payoff on my truck. They came up with a decent settlement as those Toyotas hold their value. I will still have to come up with more cash to get into another 4Runner a little newer and with less miles. I hate buying a used vehicle not knowing if the previous owners took care of it as I did mine. Still it’s better than the cost of a new one well the one that I had anyway with all the bells and whistles. Been shopping online to what is available in my area.
hope everyone has a super fantastic day 💕
Good morning SG and good luck with your 4Runner search!
bigarmhug.gif

Had some ham to use up before the Old Hen tossed it out, so I made a pot of split pea & ham soup. Sill had about have as much ham left, so I made a pot of bean soup. We've got soup coming out of our ears, but the house smells wonderful.

I recently made split pea and ham and bean with bacon and ham hock soup as well and have tubs of it stored in the basement freezer. A great quick lunch or dinner, without much time or effort.
They are sharp and pointy too. They could hurt someone 🤣😂
Do you think the glasses combined with the nails make her look too intellectual?

I say her fake nails don’t got with her tats 🙃
Good point.
So we went to all the yard sales today in the neighborhood. Stopped at this one place where this older man well into his 80s was selling his plants that he grew. I bought one of them cause I gotta thing for old growers and he was so cute talking about them. His friend with him maybe in his 70s brought over a reefer plant and asked if I would like to smell this one. I smiled as I always like seeing cannabis plants. He said they were selling them at the grow store for 50 bucks and he has these for only 30.00. The first old guy the one in his 80s said that plant is called Girl Scout cookies. I then knew that the older guy grew them. I told the guy that I just gave away a couple dozen that are being planted all around the beach this weekend. But it was nice to meet a fellow grower in the hood. I then wondered could that old guy be one of you guys 🤪
Ya never know.

I am one tired o'l fart. Working in the grow is mostly tedious work..... outside is frickin work. Did get a lot done.

Token on a number and diggen on the radio....

Going out for ribs soon. Will sleep good tonight.

I was going to have some chicken soup ,but instead I am going to hold the chicken and make it pea ....( sorry couldnt helpit ...)

Latest posts

Back