Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother in law Raphael, and me when I was in Houston. I went to Houston on a site visit and decided to visit him while I was there. We were stoned to the bone. 😁 He is my Wife's oldest brother. I have six brother in laws.
IMG_2253_01.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning peeps. Raining here again today. Not much fun for all the folks visiting the area for a Long Beach weekend. Also lightning and storms in OBX, N.C. Where a lot of the local folks go this weekend. I plan to make a pot of soup from the leftover roast beef crockpot goodies and maybe some hot wings either on the grill between raindrops or in the oven if it’s pouring. Looks like the race will also be rained out so we will have to find another activity. Maybe some alcoholic beverages will be in order…
hope everyone has a sweet day. 💕

My brother in law Raphael, and me when I was in Houston. I went to Houston on a site visit and decided to visit him while I was there. We were stoned to the bone. 😁 He is my Wife's oldest brother. I have six brother in laws.
View attachment 329554
You are Soooooooo Good Looking....................... Did you guys buy your chains together too.
1685277235848.png

Good morning peeps. Raining here again today. Not much fun for all the folks visiting the area for a Long Beach weekend. Also lightning and storms in OBX, N.C. Where a lot of the local folks go this weekend. I plan to make a pot of soup from the leftover roast beef crockpot goodies and maybe some hot wings either on the grill between raindrops or in the oven if it’s pouring. Looks like the race will also be rained out so we will have to find another activity. Maybe some alcoholic beverages will be in order…
hope everyone has a sweet day. 💕
Have a nice time , have fun, and dont drink to much of the Red Juice .

Have a nice time , have fun, and dont drink to much of the Red Juice .
I don’t drink the red juice. I drink the gentleman Jack but always have the wine for my girlfriends. I supply them with sissy sticks while I do my Marley. We all have a fun time. I think it’s maybe just Mr Subbie and I today tho…

Morning Folks
I hope everyone has a healthy and safe Holiday weekend.
Remember in the back of our minds why we practice this and not celebrate it.
I know we all do, but sad that most just think of it as a day off from work or school to party.
Good Bless America and it's World Powerful Military, without which we would have nothing.
Thank You to All who served and those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
Amen

Latest posts

Back