Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One better
I am very mechanically minded and can design infamous things.
I drive the speed limit maybe 5-10 over if traffic allows, but always some dirtbag rides my rear.
So I have designed my patented nail dumper , I rigged a bent piece of sheet meatal that holds approx a pound of tire nails that can be released electronically from the drivers seat,
Now you have to be careful when you release them, dont want to get the wrong person.
The nails drop 2 at a time in the average tire width pattern, I got two Aholes so far LOL
Spike nails
1685213605930.png

One better
I drive the speed limit maybe 5-10 over if traffic allows, but always some dirtbag rides my rear.
So I have designed my patented nail dumper , I rigged a bent piece of sheet meatal that holds approx a pound of tire nails that can be released electronically from the drivers seat,
Now you have to be careful when you release them, dont want to get the wrong person.
The nails drop 2 at a time in the average tire width pattern, I got two Aholes so far LOL
Spike nails
View attachment 329512
Dang what did the arsewhole do that would make you do this miscreant thing punishing them and everyone driving behind them? Gotta remember to stay off the road when you’re driving your villain mobile…

@boo You be feeling ok?
My BP went up for 2 days and dropped like a rock yesterday back at good lvel today
Every day is a new awakening, BP jumps around especially the top number, my systolic reading…I’ve got 2 weeks until the doc gives me his findings and hopefully gives me meds to get right…the fatigue is hammering me…I passed out once but am pretty dizzy most of the time…

Spent 3.5 hours going from shop to shop. Didn't see anything I couldn't live without. The prices out near Kraut town were absolutely ridiculous. 7 Had a nice dinner at Applebee's. The burger was one of the best I've eaten in a long time, and the Old Hen said her chicken & shrimp were great. Even got service with a smile.

One better
Spike nails
View attachment 329512
Another story has begun.😁

Dang what did the arsewhole do that would make you do this miscreant thing punishing them and everyone driving behind them? Gotta remember to stay off the road when you’re driving your villain mobile…
Subbie. Don't fall for it. It's another Roster story. He likes fking with us.😉

Latest posts

Back