Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685194837036.png

I’d smoke that 😊
I smoked the banana bubblegum last night, sweet tones of napalm and fruit…some of the nicest flowers I’ve seen, burns both the eyes and throat while trimming…it took about 4 hours to trim what would have taken 2days…on the way home I saw a Ferrari up to its rockers in the bay, tide was coming in…😱poor dude was screwed…

We try. I love this forum man. If I needed something I have no doubt someone here would help. I'm the same way.
As a perpetual "outsider" I gotta second the motion. I've never run into such a group of unselfish, helpful people as I have found here.

And it ain't just the weed; proof of that is whatever the name of that toxic weed site** was (is?) that saw the tailgates of Big/pute/Boo and some others... including your humble obd'nt &tc. -- weed had no salutary effect.

** Since I am high as a Sherpa's dickie, my short-term memory has run outa RAM. again

As a perpetual "outsider" I gotta second the motion. I've never run into such a group of unselfish, helpful people as I have found here.

And it ain't just the weed; proof of that is whatever the name of that toxic weed site** was (is?) that saw theHave you checked the Peacocks tailgates of Big/pute/Boo and some others... including your humble obd'nt &tc. -- weed had no salutary effect.

** Since I am high as a Sherpa's dickie, my short-term memory has run outa RAM. again
Have you checked the Peacocks lately?

I smoked the banana bubblegum last night, sweet tones of napalm and fruit…some of the nicest flowers I’ve seen, burns both the eyes and throat while trimming…it took about 4 hours to trim what would have taken 2days…on the way home I saw a Ferrari up to its rockers in the bay, tide was coming in…😱poor dude was screwed…
Boo -- how in hell did sumbody put a third-of-a-million-dollar car in the fargin salt water bay??!!

And I cannot let this one go by without some sorta comment:

"I smoked... ...sweet tones of napalm..."

I admire a man who can keep thinking clearly... like just how the tide is getting right for a good splice-ride on a surfboard while bombs, guns, and fire are blasting everywere...
1685200794168.png

Latest posts

Back