Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Dear... My Aunt Louise had a dirt road leading to the house. 50 feet in from the entrance from the main (dirt) road, she had a big sign:

SLOW DOWN!!
DAMMIT!!​

This was considered definitely edgy in the 1940's... but she got royally pissed when she had wet, hand-washed laundry hanging up outside and someone came in looking like a motorized dust storm.

I smoked the banana bubblegum last night, sweet tones of napalm and fruit…some of the nicest flowers I’ve seen, burns both the eyes and throat while trimming…it took about 4 hours to trim what would have taken 2days…on the way home I saw a Ferrari up to its rockers in the bay, tide was coming in…😱poor dude was screwed…
Tones of napalm?

Gonna take my bride out for a munch. My belly is grumblin'. A can of chicken noodle soup Thursday and a can of vegetable beef soup Friday just ain't cuttin' it. Solid food today!
Might go out antique huntin', too. Old Hen and I used to do that 30 or more years ago, and I'm feeling nostalgic today. :)

BBS.

Gonna take my bride out for a munch. My belly is grumblin'. A can of chicken noodle soup Thursday and a can of vegetable beef soup Friday just ain't cuttin' it. Solid food today!
Might go out antique huntin', too. Old Hen and I used to do that 30 or more years ago, and I'm feeling nostalgic today. :)

BBS.
My house is loaded with antiques.....Mrs Pute is the oldest one. Have fun. Eat a big juicy burger for me.

@bigsur51
1685208783203.png

Latest posts

Back