Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctors suck
(*snork*)

I fergot to add: Doctors do not get paid by the patient anymore. Doctors are employees. All of them.

Yup. No way can any doctor afford X-ray, CATscan, etc., etc. equipment. So the ONLY way to be able to send your patients to get all that stuff (or treatment/admission) is to be working for a hospital.

So whut? Well, doctors are paid by the hospital conglomerates. Fixed rate, no matter what hours worked...

...except the hospital conglomerates make the doctors work until they burn out. 10-12 days straight is the norm, not the exception.

It is why there is now a desperate shortage of doctors. Which sticks it up your ass, because the quality of treatment is most ricky-tick in the stank. And gonna get a shit-ton worse, no error. Get ready for it.

So it is the conglomerates full of lawyers and bean counters -- the real bastages -- who should be the objects of your derogation. They have wrecked the medical profession. All that is left are zombies.

My cardiologist works some long fking hours. He works his two offices and at the hospital.
I remember a few times I seen him on check-up visits his eyes showed how tired he was. I even ask him once. I said you look tired Doc. He said I am my friend. I worked the emergency room all night. I actually felt bad for the guy. He is a great doctor. Saved my fking life. He was awarded Cardiologist Of The Year in Texas.
Of course not all doctors are the same. Some are pricks and could give two shits. But that's normal in any profession. I lucked out and have a great regular doc and an awesome cardiologist.

FB_IMG_1685788104946.jpg

at 71, I’d be just looking for someone that could drive about 10 years longer than me 🤪
Good idea to pick some handy, instead of just hunky!

Good morning Island brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous new day in Paradise, starting at 49F and predicted to reach 78F.

I finished rescreening another door and the railing arrived for the basement stairs, so I will be installing that today. I first need to pick up a sheet of 3/4" plywood, as well as some screws and concrete anchors and I have a volunteer with a pickup truck to help me with the plywood later this morning.

I'm up! Fell asleep while was still on line last night. Slept like the dead. Felt pretty good, too.

68 degrees and heading for 85. The AC just kicked on for the first time today. Got more outdoor sweaty stuff to do today. Sure could use some rain.

It gets worse.....for them, now it looks like the lawyer sharks are circling to represent shareholders and everyone on the holding the empty sack side, sueing the Corporate folks for their losses! Talk about getting a mudhole stomped in your azz....

Bubba

I had planned to get a lot done around the house, grass needs mowed, brakes need changed on one of the vehicles, need to change oil in another, driveway needs conditioning.
The wife woke up and decided she needs to go shopping though, so now my whole day will be wasted tagging along with her so she can ask my opinion on whatever clothes she decides to buy.

nope, no shots in this carcass...stopped going to the gym wednesday, just don't have any energy to drive there or workout...as far as muscle mass, I've drained down to 130 pounds and feel it...it's not looking good from this point of view...:eek:
OMG Brother ..130 pounds... You need my fat ass down there .I could make that 130 lbs into a crisp 185 lbs with what I would bring.
Your boys would be happy too!

Latest posts

Back