Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we just had an ah ha moment over here...my hostile neighbor, the cartel dude, was out in front of his million dollar home looking at the flooded front yard...he now realizes that the only way for the water to move is under my driveway which I have blocked off because or earl...this is the guy who trespassed me...how cooperative do you think I will be about removing the steel plate and 25 bags of sakrete I installed a few years ago...
IMG_0664.JPG

I use 1 teaspoon of sugar a day and drink absolutely zero alcohol. I have a very healthy diet and eat three times a day. I should be the last guy that has these problems but obviously that’s not the case…I’m so fatigued it’s hard to smoke more than a joint a day…hellava ride I’m o

Good idea to pick some handy, instead of just hunky!

Good morning Island brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous new day in Paradise, starting at 49F and predicted to reach 78F.

I finished rescreening another door and the railing arrived for the basement stairs, so I will be installing that today. I first need to pick up a sheet of 3/4" plywood, as well as some screws and concrete anchors and I have a volunteer with a pickup truck to help me with the plywood later this morning.
Do you know what plywood means in Italian?
costs a lot of money....!

we just had an ah ha moment over here...my hostile neighbor, the cartel dude, was out in front of his million dollar home looking at the flooded front yard...he now realizes that the only way for the water to move is under my driveway which I have blocked off because or earl...this is the guy who trespassed me...how cooperative do you think I will be about removing the steel plate and 25 bags of sakrete I installed a few years ago...View attachment 330139
What goes around ,comes around in both good and bad...

we just had an ah ha moment over here...my hostile neighbor, the cartel dude, was out in front of his million dollar home looking at the flooded front yard...he now realizes that the only way for the water to move is under my driveway which I have blocked off because or earl...this is the guy who trespassed me...how cooperative do you think I will be about removing the steel plate and 25 bags of sakrete I installed a few years ago...View attachment 330139
Karma at its finest

I failed to mention Gangier got some epoxy on Ivan's ear which I discovered the next day...not knowing what it was I peeled it off and now poor Ivan has a bald spot on his ear...that poor dog has been thru some crazy stuff in his first year...
better on his ear than he is sitting down and having a testicular moment so to speak...

Latest posts

Back