Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Self destruction mode... I've lived on that lol smoking then going to bed thought I'd jump on for a few
1688001222197306528185.jpg

Good morning peeps. It’s gonna be a sunny hot day with only a slight chance of rain so my plans are to start painting my ugly deck to give it life for another year or so. Have the plumber coming as well this morning to put our MBR toilet back on the hinges and replace my outside faucet which is leaking by in the on position. Thought I was gonna fall off of the toilet the other day when I noticed that it is not bolted down anymore. Have had that toilet OOC for about a week now making a longer trip for those overnight bathroom trips to the other side of the house…
hope everyone has a swell day and is feeling ok with their normal aches and pains 💕

Good morning peeps. It’s gonna be a sunny hot day with only a slight chance of rain so my plans are to start painting my ugly deck to give it life for another year or so. Have the plumber coming as well this morning to put our MBR toilet back on the hinges and replace my outside faucet which is leaking by in the on position. Thought I was gonna fall off of the toilet the other day when I noticed that it is not bolted down anymore. Have had that toilet OOC for about a week now making a longer trip for those overnight bathroom trips to the other side of the house…
hope everyone has a swell day and is feeling ok with their normal aches and pains 💕
Don't fall off the toilet Subby. This might not end well. ;)

Good morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 87F, air quality fair, due to high NO2 levels, but no smoke.

My daughter sent me a hydroponics tower and cookies for Father's Day, so I've been researching how to grow tomatoes in it. It has 48 ports for plants, but it looks like maybe only the bottom four might be suitable for tomatoes, due to their size and weight. Even at that it will require careful pruning and much of the foliage would be on the ground surrounding the system.

Latest posts

Back