Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get sumbody to give you a hand. That, or devise a pulley system to lift it.

Do NOT be a heroic idjit.
I was that heroic idiot...done and done...
A nap inna afternoon becomes a necessary part of the day.
I can't seem to fall asleep but I sure do get high in the late mid day...

Get sumbody to give you a hand. That, or devise a pulley system to lift it.

Do NOT be a heroic idjit.
Fine minds think alike. I was pondering the situation, and if my back was giving me hell at the time, I'd prop a six foot step ladder next to the truck, find a long enough 2x4 to span the entire truck, fix a loop around the battery, slide the 2x4 through it and onto a proper rung on the ladder. With a big enough lever, you can move the world.

I really need to buy me a jump pack roster but I have not heard of any brand that’s worth having. The Noco brand is quite popular but I’ve heard nothing but problems occur with it. You’d think me of all people would have one…

It’s all good pute, i’ve learned to deal with this heat after 53 years of absorbing it. The smart money takes a siesta in the middle of the day and it’s taken me 71 years to figure that out… I have a total of seven central air conditioning units in the buildings on my property so I’m pretty easily able to escape the heat…
I have one of these
I like it, normal costs around 6 bills azon has one for 380
Schumacher DSR115 DSR ProSeries Rechargeable Pro Jump Starter - 12V - Works with Semis Class 8 Vehicles - Includes DC/USB Power for Charging Phones and Tablets

1688077765577.png

does it need an initial charge and how long does the charge last...
Mine arrive needing a quick charge to top it off
I have left it in my truck for 4 months and it drops to about 80% of full charge, sometimes it is higher still.
Very quick to recharge, I try to pull it out once every3 months for a charge up.
That brand makes cheaper units that I have had in the past , that worked well also.
They can be opened also and replace the battery (the old one I had let me find the same size battery and switch it out).

Got a haircut I see !
Yes and I told all my true friends if I hint or say I'm gonna cut my hair tell me no I miss my long hair dame goes for my buds on here remind me that I missed my hippy hair and not to cut it all of like I did a while ago..... Well I'm finishing my drink and then jumping outta bath then gonna go water my small plants no huge grow this year

Last edited:
What a day man.. wife had to be at Hospital for her Carpel Tunnel surgery on her right hand.. cut her wrist area and a small spot just below inside elbow.. up at 3am, I was already up.. lol. Man, she was at hospital at 5am, home at 9am.. wow are they knocking them out or what. ? doing great too.
Seeing my Dr tomorrow to have pain pump refilled and will have her look at my Spider Bite.. never seen the spider nor felt the bite, that describes a Brown Recluse bite.. But I had no symptoms of venom like nausea, light headedness, excessive swelling.. just a blister mark it says can hurt for 3wks... but I still want my Dr to see it tomorrow.. and if she says off to Urgent Care then, I'll go to the bar.... muwahahaha... Jk, don't drink.

Just wanted to update my buds here.. so far all is good.. night

I gots one of those. My Camry battery kept dying, so I got one and kept it in the trunk. Case in point: RedWitch and Himself drove into town, went grocery shopping. Came out, dead battery. <-- Out of the blue.

Turns out the battery drain-dead problem is a LOOONNNNGGG time problem with Toyotas -- over several years and models.

They have a twenty-minute computer fix to stop it forever. I was the one who had to research it. Stormed in to the dealership with some loud words.

Apparently, the geniuses at Toyota have figured it was better to have some percentage of their customers get a dead battery rather than publicly pass on the info/problem/fix.

Yes and I told all my true friends if I hint or say I'm gonna cut my hair tell me no I miss my long hair dame goes for my buds on here remind me that I kissed my hippy hair and not to cut it all of like I did a while ago..... Well I'm finishing my drink and then jumping outta bath then gonna go water my small plants no huge grow this year
I gots one of those. My Camry battery kept dying, so I got one and kept it in the trunk. Case in point: RedWitch and Himself drove into town, went grocery shopping. Came out, dead battery. <-- Out of the blue.

Turns out the battery drain-dead problem is a LOOONNNNGGG time problem with Toyotas -- over several years and models.

They have a twenty-minute computer fix to stop it forever. I was the one who had to research it. Stormed in to the dealership with some loud words.

Apparently, the geniuses at Toyota have figured it was better to have some percentage of their customers get a dead battery rather than publicly pass on the info/problem/fix.
I love you Uncle Walt. Learning about 5S. The makers of Toyota they did have that right. It did me get organized

I have one and my Honey would kick my ass if I used it for that.
We have one too. Perfect for making different milks and nut cheeses.
What a day man.. wife had to be at Hospital for her Carpel Tunnel surgery on her right hand.. cut her wrist area and a small spot just below inside elbow.. up at 3am, I was already up.. lol. Man, she was at hospital at 5am, home at 9am.. wow are they knocking them out or what. ? doing great too.
Seeing my Dr tomorrow to have pain pump refilled and will have her look at my Spider Bite.. never seen the spider nor felt the bite, that describes a Brown Recluse bite.. But I had no symptoms of venom like nausea, light headedness, excessive swelling.. just a blister mark it says can hurt for 3wks... but I still want my Dr to see it tomorrow.. and if she says off to Urgent Care then, I'll go to the bar.... muwahahaha... Jk, don't drink.

Just wanted to update my buds here.. so far all is good.. night
Best recovery wishes to your wife brother and good luck to yourself. Glad you are having it looked at.

Good morning Islanders!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
ke.jpg
A gorgeous new day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 85F.

One of Grayfox's dog walking friends tested positive for Covid, so we canceled our breakfast out with friends and are isolating until we see if we picked it up. Grayfox's first test shows negative, so hopefully we skated.

I got my watering system completed in the new herb garden so that I don't have to string out the main hose, amidst all the flower pots that Grayfox has gathered around the hose station. I also pulled my two Train Wrecks out of the cage to see if Melissa will leave them along now that they have some size.

I was up at 430 remaking my bed.
Had a dream I bought this storage room. It was real tall and boxes was stacked real high so I'm climbed up to see what was on top and when I got on top it fell over. I was like fk,,this is going to hurt. And it did. I woke up in the goddamn floor with all the covers,,sheet, bedspread and pillows on top of me and my back hurting.🤪
Damn good thing I have my own bed or I would have pulled my Wife unto the floor with me.😁
Last couple years I've got bad about shit like that.
Last time I did that,, I dreamed i was back in prison and a mother fker threw water on me. I jumped off my bunk to beat his ass. Woke up in the floor. Bruised my elbow. My stomach was hurting and I look up and my dog is setting there looking at me like,,what the fk are you doing.😁
Couple months ago I dreamed I was knocking the shit out of this fker that got smart with me and knocked all the shit off my nightstand and cut my hand.
Again a good thing I have my own bed or my Wife could have gotten hurt.😳
I never use to do that shit.

I was up at 430 remaking my bed.
Had a dream I bought this storage room. It was real tall and boxes was stacked real high so I'm climbed up to see what was on top and when I got on top it fell over. I was like fk,,this is going to hurt. And it did. I woke up in the goddamn floor with all the covers,,sheet, bedspread and pillows on top of me and my back hurting.🤪
Damn good thing I have my own bed or I would have pulled my Wife unto the floor with me.😁
Last couple years I've got bad about shit like that.
Last time I did that,, I dreamed i was back in prison and a mother fker threw water on me. I jumped off my bunk to beat his ass. Woke up in the floor. Bruised my elbow. My stomach was hurting and I look up and my dog is setting there looking at me like,,what the fk are you doing.😁
Couple months ago I dreamed I was knocking the shit out of this fker that got smart with me and knocked all the shit off my nightstand and cut my hand.
Again a good thing I have my own bed or my Wife could have gotten hurt.😳
I never use to do that shit.
You need some side rails on that fancy bed…

Latest posts

Back