Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning misfits. Got a thunder-dunder last night. Didn't help the smoke a bit. I honestly think it looks thicker than it did.
Supposed to be 89 today (think Texas = 147). Sounds like a good day to soak up some conditioned air. :)
We have one too. Perfect for making different milks and nut cheeses.
Hopper's been making his own batch of nut cheese with the temps he's dealing with and he doesn't use a machine!

Hard to believe but is is supposed to rain most all day. High today won't reach 70! This is getting old.

Good morning misfits. Got a thunder-dunder last night. Didn't help the smoke a bit. I honestly think it looks thicker than it did.
Supposed to be 89 today (think Texas = 147). Sounds like a good day to soak up some conditioned air. :)

Hopper's been making his own batch of nut cheese with the temps he's dealing with and he doesn't use a machine!

Sorry about the smoke Hippie. This has been a strange summer.

Hopefully you will get some relief from that smoke soon…

New Cheese Weedberger

I wonder if the houses in Texas still have those giant Spanish moss/squirrel fan "air conditioners". They threw wet air into the room.

Could make your shoes moldy.

BUT!! They were 12th century technology giving air conditioning. <-- These could have been made back then. Electricity not strictly required: Anything to turn a small fan-wheel would give you air conditioning.

Therefore, dang cheap to run.

They used to call those "swamp coolers" in the south. I saw a once beautiful Colt Python that some pisswic had stashed under one years ago. Rusted beyond repair. Pitty.

I can handle hot. I can handle humid. Hot and humid sucks.

Swamp coolers are very prevalent down here in the south. Northern tool sells at least four different kinds as does Home Depot. They feel good while they’re blowing on you but you do get rather wet. Hippie, have you seen the price of the snake Guns..,big money items now

I had three snake guns back in 1999 when I was going through a divorce, and one of my friends forced me into selling my entire collection so I wouldn’t do something stupid. He probably kept me out of jail. I have had a collection of the colt 22 caliber woodsman models for decades now And I’ve watch them skyrocket in price…not like the snake guns but they’re still affordable

1688146197223.png

I had three snake guns back in 1999 when I was going through a divorce, and one of my friends forced me into selling my entire collection so I wouldn’t do something stupid. He probably kept me out of jail. I have had a collection of the colt 22 caliber woodsman models for decades now And I’ve watch them skyrocket in price…not like the snake guns but they’re still affordable
Hey boo I own a 88 4inch King Cobra. Awesome piece. Easy to maintain and will never breakdown. It’s too much power for me. I love it though

I love math and I love working with numbers. Anyone that loves to hunt please understand your barrel twist rate and how you match the ammo with that. I have studied this and when you get this paired up you see and notice a huge difference. That’s all. I am listening to fleet wood Mac and ready to take my dog Champ for a walk.

Latest posts

Back