Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I collect it on knife blades, get another knife, load it up get another, etc. Once dry, scrape of the dried stuff, put it in foil, crush it, dice into powder. I put that dried brown powder in vials. Little dab on top of small bowl, sort of like smoking bubble. Needs to be held in longer than weed smoke, some compress lungs using diaphragm when " holding" it.
Without weed added in, very boring high for me, but on top of weed, or for a quick sleepy dose, it's nice to have around

Bubba
Ho Lee Fuk I stand in awe I need to educate myself

I ordered some of the hen and chick poppy seeds I plan on planting them as soon as they arrive any tips or tricks would be appreciated
Get tasmanian. Best alkaloid production. Tasmania grows poppy's for Bayer. They have been bred for superior alkaloid production. Persian whites, and turkish ok, taz is best. Usually plant cold, march ,April they will germinate with snow on the ground. They will look like little palm trees, tiny sprouts.

Got to keep them watered so they don't dry up. Once established, you will have to thin them out, they get big and can't be crowded. If not, they won't get big.

Soon you will see dragon heads, which will extend up and crack open bloom time. In a few days, the petals fall of. Tasmanian poppy had white petals with a smudge of lavender on them.

As the head swells, the crown will begin to lift up, soon level across the top. Next it will curl upwards, and that's when I start poking them.

Get some Tasmanian seeds.

Bubba

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gorgeous day here, starting at 57F and predicted to reach 87F.

My son just had his 54th birthday!

PT this morning early and the rest of the day open for joy and amazement.

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gorgeous day here, starting at 57F and predicted to reach 87F.

My son just had his 54th birthday!

PT this morning early and the rest of the day open for joy and amazement.

54!………do you feel old yet?

I should not feel surprised , I have 2 great grandkids

I had a friend who was a packer for an outfitter in Hamilton Montana

he said it only got warm in July and August and winter weather the other 10 months

i just want to wear flip flops and jams all year
I like the changing seasons. Fall is my favorite. Cool nights, warm days and not much wind.

Latest posts

Back