Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is an awesome cook brother. Been cooking since she was a little girl. She had 6 brothers.
They were migrant farm workers growing up.
Everyone of them were born in the US. My Wife was born in Illinois but raised in the Valley of south Texas until they moved to Dallas. Her Dad was full blood Mexican and her Mom was a white as snow German Irish. Her Mom spoke fluent Spanish and sounded just like a Mexican woman speaking Spanish. Never heard a white person speak Spanish like that.

b11e7965263630099d5d71a33d27775a.gif

TEQUILLA!!!

She is an awesome cook brother. Been cooking since she was a little girl. She had 6 brothers.
They were migrant farm workers growing up.
Everyone of them were born in the US. My Wife was born in Illinois but raised in the Valley of south Texas until they moved to Dallas. Her Dad was full blood Mexican and her Mom was a white as snow German Irish. Her Mom spoke fluent Spanish and sounded just like a Mexican woman speaking Spanish. Never heard a white person speak Spanish like that.
I love hearing a different language when spoken by a woman who wouldn't hit me ...

Good morning subbie. You’d be careful of working out there in the hot sweaty sun today. How is the deck coming along?
Looking much nicer now. Maybe even will get a couple more years out of it. That what I’m hoping anyways. That stuff I’m using is the jam for a beat up old deck…
View attachment 332683

purdy plant!

what strain is it and what’s it smell like?
When ndnguy sent me his last ten seeds in 06 he called them g13 x bsh or butterscotch hawiian.
I was making seeds in those days and did a run for him,he's was a nice guy.
Turned out to produce some spectacular plants.
I am at f12 now with them they smell like........the old days of musky skunky funk.

When ndnguy sent me his last ten seeds in 06 he called them g13 x bsh or butterscotch hawiian.
I was making seeds in those days and did a run for him,he's was a nice guy.
Turned out to produce some spectacular plants.
I am at f12 now with them they smell like........the old days of musky skunky funk.
Been looking for those seeds… musky skunky funk is hard to find. how does it smoke? Like the old days too?

Morning misfits. I have rabbits munching on my beans. I need an old fashioned daisy BB gun.
I finally had to put a small fence around the bed that my rabbit veggies are planted in. We have tons of rabbits. It’s only 1-1/2 ‘ tall easy for me to step over but tall enough to keep honest rabbits honest. It’s worked for two seasons now after my first three growing seasons supplying food for them.

Latest posts

Back