Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally had to put a small fence around the bed that my rabbit veggies are planted in. We have tons of rabbits. It’s only 1-1/2 ‘ tall easy for me to step over but tall enough to keep honest rabbits honest. It’s worked for two seasons now after my first three growing seasons supplying food for them.
The coyotes usually take care of the rabbits. Not this year. Rabbits are everywhere. If it isn't rabbits it is bugs, rats, birds, hail, cold or something else. Don't know how I ever get a garden to harvest.

The coyotes usually take care of the rabbits. Not this year. Rabbits are everywhere. If it isn't rabbits it is bugs, rats, birds, hail, cold or something else. Don't know how I ever get a garden to harvest.
They run in three year cycles around here. There'll be a year when you see a couple, then the next year you'll see 'em everywhere, and the year after you'll be lucky to see one. I've walked out in the back woods/field and seen them lying dead all over. I guess they get some kind of disease and it takes out the majority of 'em, but the survivors breed back after a year or two.

When ndnguy sent me his last ten seeds in 06 he called them g13 x bsh or butterscotch hawiian.
I was making seeds in those days and did a run for him,he's was a nice guy.
Turned out to produce some spectacular plants.
I am at f12 now with them they smell like........the old days of musky skunky funk.
High school ?

They run in three year cycles around here. There'll be a year when you see a couple, then the next year you'll see 'em everywhere, and the year after you'll be lucky to see one. I've walked out in the back woods/field and seen them lying dead all over. I guess they get some kind of disease and it takes out the majority of 'em, but the survivors breed back after a year or two.
Do a little research on fescue poisoning in rabbits.

you'd be surprised how much sap comes out of a properly cut pod...cut and scrape until you have a nice ball of opium, one of my favorite ways to spend an evening...
Yup. I collect it on knife blades, get another knife, load it up get another, etc. Once dry, scrape of the dried stuff, put it in foil, crush it, dice into powder. I put that dried brown powder in vials. Little dab on top of small bowl, sort of like smoking bubble. Needs to be held in longer than weed smoke, some compress lungs using diaphragm when " holding" it.
Without weed added in, very boring high for me, but on top of weed, or for a quick sleepy dose, it's nice to have around

Bubba

Latest posts

Back