Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GW are you taking your BP right at wake up before meds?
I have taken it immediately, but I typically take it a couple of minutes after feeding the cat and taking my meds, but before they take effect.
I would barrow another BP mach and see if they are same readings
also is BP the same or close to same in each arm?
If you get a difference of say 120/80 and 130/85 that is not bad
but 120/80 and 160/95 in diff arms could indicate some type of blockage.
in the lower reading side.
I have two machines, which say pretty much the same thing, as does my doctor's office.

Morning Misfits.
Another hot fking day.
Already getting my shit packed to head to OKC Monday.🤪

it’s much cooler in Oklahoma City!

IMG_5060.png

Morning misfits. Supposed to get thunderstorms this afternoon, but they lied to me yesterday. I finally killed the damned mole that had been tearing up my yard, so I went out and raked in some grass seed to make the yard look halfway decent. No rain. Hope we get a little today. Air quality is shit today but I've still got some outside stuff to do. Can't win for losing.

Might be something to that Canuck air quality issue. Went out and disassembled what I needed to off the Frankendeer and got the loose rust off of it and prepped it for paint. Wore a mask 90% of the time. I was out there for 1.5 hours or so and came in wheezing like a dying Airedale. I'm stayin' in for the rest of the day. Ain't worth a trip to the ER.

I’ve been using the rainy forecast to clean out some closets. I had weed and paraphernalia in every room including 4 boxes of quart jars of various herb strains. I decided to clean out this old closet and make me a little pharmacy area and room to store my stuff all together. I’ve always wanted a pharmacy with selections after @bigsur51
IMG_8517.jpeg
IMG_8516.jpeg
showed me his way back when I first joined this group. I now have my own 😊

It's my understanding that Costco pulled Bud Lite from their inventory.
The pub I drink at got a new keg in. There's a lot of bud lite drinkers, mostly the older crowd. The cans and bottles of bush and bud lite went skunky 'cause nobody was drinking 'em. I've watched folks order one, take one sip, and pass it back. Nothing worse than skunky beer. Kinda like drinking paddy water.

OK. I'm all caught up reading. Was in the shower at 2:30AM. Jeez.

Some days, the shot-up parts talk to me in loud whispers. This is seems like today is gonna be one of them.

Ah, well... it still beats the shit outa not playing.

Latest posts

Back