Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You aren't alone. My biggest regret is my hearing. No ear plugs in the Army, loud bars, rock music and never used ear plugs at the drag strip. Funny Cars and AA Fuel Dragsters will do that. Plus all the other s-hit we all did when we were 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Fast forward 50 years and arthritis along with constant back pain.
Looks like we walk the same paths.

Looks like we walk the same paths.
TO PREDITION
1689616342455.png

Yup, just having breakfast and heading back to bed to lay on my heating pad… the lower back is really sore but nothing a Norco won’t handle…

thanks brother, seems the older I get the more issues I have to deal with… I believe my actions from the early 70s are starting to come back to haunt me. As the illustrious spook, Jeremiah Wright once said, my chickens have come back to roost…
Little yellow footballs. They gave me those when I got out of the hospital after I got shot.

My thoughts exactly Kev… I knew the moment I hit that dab rig that I should’ve sterilized the mouthpiece, but damned if that’s how I didn’t get it… I love me my footballs
I stopped sharing unsterilized pipes after attending a IC Mag cup event as a judge. I shared a pipe with about 50 people and came down with a horrible upper respiratory infection. I now carry an prophylactic mouthpiece on a lanyard when I attend events or decline sharing all together.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly Kev… I knew the moment I hit that dab rig that I should’ve sterilized the mouthpiece, but damned if that’s how I didn’t get it… I love me my footballs
They are good for pain but a pain in that ass before it's over with,,if ya catch my drift.

I agree with each and everyone of you guys. It was just a moment of lust that exposed me to whatever it is I got. I’m here on out, It’s just passing the joint with intimate friends… these are different times we live in
Well did you get felt up boo? And did they notice you G&M shirt?

Latest posts

Back