Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
volcano.gif
animbong.gif

Partially cloudy today, starting at 60F and predicted to reach 78F.

Starting the morning on an upbeat note with a dental cleaning appointment, followed by breakfast out. An empty calendar otherwise.

Good morning peoples. I went to bed last night around 8 o’clock and I’m just now getting up. There’s no denying that I have the seasonal flu and I feel like it warmed over poo… Hey, I don’t for see much happening in my life today other than just relaxing.

Good morning peoples. I went to bed last night around 8 o’clock and I’m just now getting up. There’s no denying that I have the seasonal flu and I feel like it warmed over poo… Hey, I don’t for see much happening in my life today other than just relaxing.
You must have really needed the rest. Take it easy and feel better soon.🥰

Tylenol and back in bed for you!

Tylenol and back in bed for you!
Yup, just having breakfast and heading back to bed to lay on my heating pad… the lower back is really sore but nothing a Norco won’t handle…
Get better Boo.
thanks brother, seems the older I get the more issues I have to deal with… I believe my actions from the early 70s are starting to come back to haunt me. As the illustrious spook, Jeremiah Wright once said, my chickens have come back to roost…

Yup, just having breakfast and heading back to bed to lay on my heating pad… the lower back is really sore but nothing a Norco won’t handle…

thanks brother, seems the older I get the more issues I have to deal with… I believe my actions from the early 70s are starting to come back to haunt me. As the illustrious spook, Jeremiah Wright once said, my chickens have come back to roost…
You aren't alone. My biggest regret is my hearing. No ear plugs in the Army, loud bars, rock music and never used ear plugs at the drag strip. Funny Cars and AA Fuel Dragsters will do that. Plus all the other s-hit we all did when we were 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Fast forward 50 years and arthritis along with constant back pain.

Latest posts

Back