Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning all! the weather has been beautiful this last week. Expecting a couple of showers tomorrow but back to being nice again. Beans are popping up nicely in one of my tents and a couple of girls in the other are close to harvest

Good morning, boys. Sun is shining but it's cold. I can't wait for summer to show up. I haven't been to the beach in years. I think this is the year to get some sun on these old buns.:)

@Woods Rat....Word around the campfire is Autogrower is watching us from above. He know what you are doing and if you have been naughty or nice. Sometimes just shows up on your roof and slides down you chimney. He has spread misfits throughout the world..........:eek:

You better not shout, you better not cry, you better be good I'm telling you why.......Aerogrower is coming to town. He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake so you better be good (to him) for goodness sake!!!

But no stockings for you Woods Rat.....I like your legs just the way they are. But, he does have a bag of tricks for all you boys and girls out there.....especially those who have been naughty,.....not nice....

I'm way to high...don't hold me responsible for my poetry.......

Good morning boys and girls, as misfit as you can be . This island is our island and I'm no poet and I know it.

Morning misfits!! Apparently I'm no poet either.....especially when stoned. Wondering if posting stoned is like driving drunk!!??

A new day, what to do..... Was just told that I was calling autogrower aerogrower!!!! My apologies my long lost friend. I know he is on the road right now taking care of some unattended business that needed doing for a while now. Hoping you can come back soon.

What happened to the hot women on here? Sure makes the place come alive ..... Welcome change!! Thinking of you WR!

Morning Steve

Feel like I just landed on fertile ground! Hope all you poets had a great day.

WR at the risk of starting a debate that I really don't need :p, that's the ironic thing about global warming (which I've always felt was simply the planet still warming and melting off from the last ice age.. but I digress) the melting of the northern ice disrupts the north atlantic conveyor system which circulates warm water back to the south which in turn helps keep the weather warmer. Without that system, from what I've seen, the weather would get colder in northern regions (at least) and it's even possible for another ice age or mini ice age to be triggered. Which would be a long time in the making but still.
It's my belief that these things are just an endless cycle anyway, freezing over, melting off, freezing over, melting off, etc., etc. Nature is firmly in control, not us feeble homo-sapiens. ;)

Latest posts

Back