Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished trimming for the day. Worn out. Time for some good smoke. All these choices...... Thinking some Golden Pineapple will do the trick.

So, Swamp Chicken, tell us a little about yourself. I take it you are in or near the swamp. That means somewhere is the South East. Do you grow, breed or just smoke? Personally, I don't think there is that many growers on here. Especially where the o'l. farts hang out. Maybe I am wrong but......who knows.

I'm still looking to spread some of my fertilizer over Woods Rats way. But she doesn't seem interested. I will keep trying though.

Time to go waste some brain cells.

Welcome Swamp Chicken!

Glad to hear SC. Have fun. Whew....for a minuter there I thought the ghost of chickens past had come to haunt me.....

Put, I had the same thought seeing that name. Like, not the freakin' chicken man! That would be a good way to run me off if I saw that dude coming. Some old Farm nightmares coming back to haunt for sure! :eek:

I remember joining MP and was full of growers hanging out sharing grow tips now it just misfits and oldfarts bagging each other out does anybody still grow pot

I am very New here. Done a Ton of Reading. Just a Observation. Not trying to rile anyone up.
Read the last 40 or so pages of the OFC and call me a Liar.
Yes I Grow Pot. Pictures No. This place has me Paranoid. Good Day Sir/Madam

I remember joining MP and was full of growers hanging out sharing grow tips now it just misfits and oldfarts bagging each other out does anybody still grow pot
This thread is in the Coffee Table section, where anything goes except politics and religion. I see there are many other sections that are reserved for just growing. Some of us aren't comfortable in admitting in writing that we are committing felonies. No matter if you're in a "free state", it's still a felony in the eyes of the Federal government.

Latest posts

Back