Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They came out ok. Had to move them into another tent with different lights a few weeks ago and they just never did recover. Got them hanging right now. We’ll see what happens after they dry

My larger tent had 4 plants in it and these 2 were in a smaller tent. When I harvested the Sour Diesels, I moved them into the larger tent. Hindsight tells me I either should have left them or moved the light with them. Nowhere near the amount I had with the SD’s

Good morning, good people. Don't let that sunshine fool you, it's COLD out there. I'll bet we get frost until the end of the month. There's no way I'm putting anything outside to grow until the first of May.

Good evening all, been a busy day. Looks like everybody been busy today. Time to smoke something and then to bed.

Good morning residents of the Island of Misfits. It's a sunny day here, but cold, about 15 degrees when I got up. Where's this season they call spring at ?

Good morning, Mr. Sane. It's a bit brisk here, too. At least it's not snowing. I sure wish it would warm up so I could get a couple of plants in, although I really don't need the extra. It's nice to have a new flavor around from time to time.

Good Morning! Sunny and 80 degrees today. Expecting thunderstorms for the next couple days and as an added bonus, Hurricane season starts soon!!!!

Hi,,im new here. This thread popped up when i hit new post. Wasnt sure if it was by invite only. I like to grow weed and have been since i was a young man. Have a good day.

Latest posts

Back