Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening Islanders, hope everyone had a great day. Time to relax and smoke some pot.

Howdy-hey guys and gals. Haven't been feeling too good the last few days, decided rest was more important than forum time. No corona, just some kinda stomach bug but rotten enough. Still not feeling great, thought I'd drop by though.

@Steve1 have you watched The Mandalorian? Great Star Wars show. I don't know anyone who likes Star Wars that didn't like Boba Fett, who was a Mandalorian. Still haven't watched Rise of Skywalker, I have it just haven't gotten around to it. Actually have a few movies I wanna watch that I haven't got to yet. The Irishman is one, looks like a good one just haven't found 3 hour to dedicate to it yet.

Be well Steve.....we need ya here. Hoping you are wrong on a spike. Our economy and your shop can't survive a prolonged shut down. I'm about to buy gold and a bunch of it. Let's spend another 3 trillion. For some reason some don't understand we have to pay that back. Get ready for 70% taxes and double didget inflation. A dozen eggs will come $25 .

Howdy-hey guys and gals. Haven't been feeling too good the last few days, decided rest was more important than forum time. No corona, just some kinda stomach bug but rotten enough. Still not feeling great, thought I'd drop by though.

@Steve1 have you watched The Mandalorian? Great Star Wars show. I don't know anyone who likes Star Wars that didn't like Boba Fett, who was a Mandalorian. Still haven't watched Rise of Skywalker, I have it just haven't gotten around to it. Actually have a few movies I wanna watch that I haven't got to yet. The Irishman is one, looks like a good one just haven't found 3 hour to dedicate to it yet.
Yes I have seen the mandalorian. I thought it was great. Hope you feel better soon

Latest posts

Back