Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning misfits.....

Sun is barely up an I can already tell Roster needs valium!

Cutting down another one of Ghost's Express OG's today. Much better yield this time and this is a keeper. Great smoke....passes the taste, smell and has a nice laid back couch lock effect!! If you can get your hands on a cut of this I promise it will be worth your while!

Dentist appointment this afternoon ..... That will pretty much take care of today.

Morning misfits.....

Sun is barely up an I can already tell Roster needs valium!

Cutting down another one of Ghost's Express OG's today. Much better yield this time and this is a keeper. Great smoke....passes the taste, smell and has a nice laid back couch lock effect!! If you can get your hands on a cut of this I promise it will be worth your while!

Dentist appointment this afternoon ..... That will pretty much take care of today.
Blue ones please.......................................... Morning, cheers at the tooth fairy today.
Get the Gas if they offer

2020 has made a comeback for antidepressants....this stay at home ** is making everybody crazy......the docs are passing out this crap like candy. Eveybody I know is on some kind of crap to help make it through the day......my neighbors....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

But you are probably ok Roster.....I live in a rough neighborhood.....

This Thread is exactly where all you crazy ass bastards belong. Isn't it great.😁
My ass hurts from driving. Already at over 1500 miles,,,,so yall can kiss my butt,,im drinking cold beer in my Hotel and chillin.
Later brothers.

Gooode morning brother and sister missfits! 36F @ 88% RH, partially cloudy with some rain, and predicted to reach 49F in these here parts.

I started my morning yesterday on an upbeat note with a dental cleaning appointment and then me and the sleek, sly puppy spent some quality time in Grant and Fernhill parks hobnobbing and chasing balls, to give the cleaning ladies time to clean the lair without having to wear masks. They were still at it when we returned an hour and a half later, sooo we spent some more quality time strolling through the neighborhood and catching up on the latest smells.

Grayfox spent her quality time shopping for groceries at Winco, so we are all stocked up with fresh food again. Probably too much food as I've noticed that without the four day a week gym workouts that my waste line has increased one size.

Attachments

• Extra meat.jpeg
    Extra meat.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
Night brother Be careful at your age , Good thing you are driving a sled and not a cycle or no walking for you LOL
Enjoy
I sure can tell you ain't a yankee. He rode a snowmobile all the way from Texas to Ohio? I think "cage" was the word you were looking for.:D

This is the "actor" in the first "Jurassic Park" movie. They put sensors all over it and then CGI'd the raptor (just like they did in "The Mummy").

The scene in the kitchen, and the raptor running and leaping over a log -- that was:

1605196391442.png

This is the murderbird that did not like the raccoon eating the goodies set out for her. So she stomped it to death... and ate it whole.

This is the "actor" in the first "Jurassic Park" movie. They put sensors all over it and then CGI'd the raptor (just like they did in "The Mummy").

The scene in the kitchen, and the raptor running and leaping over a log -- that was:

View attachment 266200

This is the murderbird that did not like the raccoon eating the goodies set out for her. So she stomped it to death... and ate it whole.
See the source image

Latest posts

Back