Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im setting here stoned watching Leave It To Beaver. I just spit beer all over the fking place.
The Beaver was in trouble for some crap he pulled and Ward got on his ass but good. The next morning at breakfast,,,June says"Ward wasn't you a little Hard on The Beaver last night"? You cant make this shit up.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I found the meme Ha
See the source image

That is called a pseudonym.....check it out

A pseudonym or alias is a fictitious name that a person or group assumes for a particular purpose, which differs from their original or true name.
I know that because I had to learn how to spell that discussing word for talking in English Class.

Amazing, teachers back in the old days MADE you learn.....even things you will never use....until now....who would have thought.

06c2e804fa040c074b6bfc75fb5ea3b0.gif

32F @ 87 RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 45F.

Just learned a friend has stage 4 lung cancer with complications, and another has prostate cancer. One of Grayfox's friends is in severe shape from diabetes and is now losing her mind in a race to see which fails first. She is calling my long retired ex-legal assistant wife for legal advice on her will, because she doesn't trust the competence of the last two lawyers she's talked to. We've lost friends all our lives, but in our dotage we are experiencing a quickening of good people leaving.

Some good action in the dog park yesterday for Miss Layla. Her best running buddy showed up and they ran loop after loop of the play area with their ears back and stretched out in full gait. Both long, tall, elegant, and extremely fast, making them gorgeous to watch run full out and the center of attention.

I love to watch my pups run full out and Dr John Gray's observation that us man childs experience sports competitions vicariously, suggests that I find it so engaging because I was never very fast, nor ever an elegant anything. That's really me out there looking so good and drawing the esteem of others, while Miss Layla is doing all the work burning off some of her energy so she isn't pacing the floors at home.

TOG-- Regarding prostate cancer: MySonTheDoctor informed me that most men who have it die with it rather than from it.
If caught in time I do not think the Docs are even concerned , Get The test every yr I do.
This yr the Doc did just the PSA only , numbers for me were OK. No cold finger this yr Woohoo.
Im sorry if you or someone you know have this, my neighbor had it and he did the cyberknife treatment and was fine for yrs, until lung C got him many yrs later

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back