Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to find a used copy of The Bat and Balloon War so I could have at least ONE hardcopy of my own fargin novel, and got this result. I damn' near catted on the floor!!!!!!!! o_O o_O o_O o_O :eek:

Lookit what they are selling a used fargin copy of The Cadet for: That's redickle-dockle!

Stock Image
The Cadet: The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century - A True Story
Walt C. Snedeker

Published by 1st Book Library (2003)
ISBN 10: 141079668XISBN 13: 9781410796684
Used

Hardcover
Quantity available: 1
Seller Rating:

Add to Basket
US$ 80.98
Convert currency
Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds

Gonna put the world away for a minute and pretend I don't live in it!!!

I am there brother

CD3ACFB4-1402-4C07-BD20-D53C585C3162.jpeg

live in Oregon , take a trip and never leave the state

Solves the social distancing problem while traveling.

I never needed any bill or law to never pass any psilocibin patches, .. and never had any lab shrooms .. no need now but I do salute Oregon .

Yeah, lots of critters munching on psilocybe and muscimol mushrooms around here too.

Attachments

• Fox with shrooms.jpg
    Fox with shrooms.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
It's been dry but they are calling for rain!
Jeez. If we gotta go that far :eek: ;) I've got something that perhaps you will be able to feel some of my happiness with this sharing of a note that just arrived in my snailmail:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Walt, I finished The Cadet just now. I loved the missing cannon and cannon balls. I laughed out loud. I could see the "Peg-leg" stumbling and looking back and forth in my mind.

If I was figuring correctly Jan lived to 72ish? For that day and age he truly lived a good long life.

The End brought tears to my eyes. I knew it had to come but the scene of him surrounded by his progeny and looking out the window again painted a wonderful mental picture for me.

I truly enjoyed The Cadet from cover to cover.

Thank You so much for the book, and lessons of the times.
Steve

🥰😇There's another benefit: His "vote" finally tipped the scales... the percentage of folks that read the book and cried at least once (for happy or sad) has gone up from 87% to 88%.

JEEEBUS!

I am continually amazed at all the different ways that exist to "do" weed. You can eat it, rub it on, burn it and inhale, squeeze the goo outa the bud and dab it in a battery-powered fountain-pen thingy, use a blowtorch on a piece of pipe, volcano it, hookah it, shotgun...

I will be a newbie forever. Alas.

Last edited:
JEEEBUS!

I am continually amazed at all the different ways that exist to "do" weed. You can eat it, rub it on, burn it and inhale, squeeze the goo outa the bud and dab it in a battery-powered fountain-pen thingy, use a blowtorch on a piece of pipe, volcano it, hookah it, shotgun...

I will be a newbie forever. Alas.
AHA!!!!!!!

I may be a "newbie without portfolio", but I am an inventive bastage!! I betcha nobody in the whole weed (wide?) world has thought of using this brilliant invention of 1750.

Somebody with a dump-truck full of yummy ought to set some aside and try this:

1604584865566.png

Latest posts

Back