Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JEEEBUS!

I am continually amazed at all the different ways that exist to "do" weed. You can eat it, rub it on, burn it and inhale, squeeze the goo outa the bud and dab it in a battery-powered fountain-pen thingy, use a blowtorch on a piece of pipe, volcano it, hookah it, shotgun...

I will be a newbie forever. Alas.

count me in as a lifetime rookie Unca Walt

here is a new one , How to use a term slurper vacuum quartz banger

AHA!!!!!!!

I may be a "newbie without portfolio", but I am an inventive bastage!! I betcha nobody in the whole weed (wide?) world has thought of using this brilliant invention of 1750.

Somebody with a dump-truck full of yummy ought to set some aside and try this:

View attachment 265937
See the source image

You have caused a serious
FLASHBACK:
On my wedding night, O so long ago... my darling new wife cautioned me that I was doing it wrong. So I tried under her other arm.

Having established my bona-fides in this area. I must call your attention to the fact you are doing it wrong.

It goes the other way.

Do it right, and it comes out your ears.

50f @ 91% RH, rain and predicted to reach 51F.

No more "mostly peaceful" riots, just the more politically correct mostly peaceful "unlawful assemblies", replete with broken windows and trashed businesses, subsequently dispersed by the National Guard.

More quality time social distancing by detailing brain farts on Auto Cad, with periodic breaks exploring the hood and park with Miss Promotions, Inc, known for her glad faced good ideas. This year the daylight savings time shift has her confused and she has nuzzled me awake for our huggy love in wakeup call an hour early the last two days.

Good Morning Misfits. Been a heck of a week. Hurricane Zeta rolled through. No real flooding or anything but just got power back after a week. Been running the house, the business and my tents off of generators. So good to not hear the generator running.. Very sketchy cell and internet. I could look at the forum but my phone wouldn't let me post anything.. Now there is a possibility of another one coming into the gulf. At least Zeta knocked all of the loose stuff down already

38F @ 87% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 50F.

Progress on subzero cooler designs using dry ice and alcohol. A three coil system for cooling pump exhaust, chilling the holding tank, and sub-zeroing the LPG injection, that one might affordably throw together from readily available parts, and get the temperatures below -50C.

Having finished the layout and moved on to crunching numbers, got me started on a thermodynamics article detailing how to calculate heat transfer without jargon or mystic symbols. Not only reactivating dormant memory neurons, but building new pathways searching for physical properties on line and detailing the article. Goals change with age and my current ones are to minimize pain and lose my mind last.

Afternoon everybody. Been washing windows. Loved it!!!! Can't wait to do it again.

So, I went to the local pharmacy to pick up a prescription. Should have known better than to try and go on a weekend. I had been waiting in line for 20 minutes or so and this b...... crowed in line.....shouldn't have done that...people are really in a bad mood the last few days....

Waiting-in-line-cutter.gif

Bet she doesn't do that again.

Gonna spend the rest of the day watching sports and nothing else. I deserve a break today.

Im setting here stoned watching Leave It To Beaver. I just spit beer all over the fking place.
The Beaver was in trouble for some crap he pulled and Ward got on his ass but good. The next morning at breakfast,,,June says"Ward wasn't you a little Hard on The Beaver last night"? You cant make this shit up.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back