Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 1950 on this thread...I was born in 1950
I had just purchased my first rifle at Sears Roebuck. BTW: What ever happened to Roebuck? Sumbody shoot him?
Sad thing is,my old ass is in better shape than some of the younger ones. One guy is in his late 50s and has had back surgery and two knees replaced. The other one was a helicopter pilot, looks 80 and can't hear shit without his hearing aids and has false teeth. He is 63.😟
I do not believe in hoppycopters. Fargin Jesus nut comes off, and you drop exactly like a bomb.

I have flown -- piloted -- airplanes from Piper J3 to multi-engined jet. In every one of them, if the motor takes a dump, you fly around a while and then land the fargin plane.

In a hoppycopter, if the engine quits, the sumbitch won't even stay upright. First fargin thing it does (torque-to-body) is turn fargin on its side. And falls like a boxcar.

These spawn use the wing as a propeller. If the propeller has a problem, you have no wings at all left on this non-aerodynamic lump.

Moreover, if you are flying essentially any plane (let's use a Spam Can Cessna 152) you can steer it up, down, left, right, straight... using just two fingers. If you are suddenly nearly incapacitated, you can spin the trim wheel to the rear, turn off the motor... and if you are in a clear area (big field) the fargin plane will land itself <-- no hands, unconscious pilot. TINS

In an eggbeater, just to stay in the air requires both hands and both feet. At all times.

Que Walter with the ring of the potty still around your arse story.
And still pooping yellow.

Babies: Loud noise at one end and no responsibility at the other.

And this is one that applies to alla youse squirts, bar none: I have tumbled to your sekrit.

Make no mistake, I know why you younguns are here -- to replace me and all like me.

And still pooping yellow.

Babies: Loud noise at one end and no responsibility at the other.

And this is one that applies to alla youse squirts, bar none: I have tumbled to your sekrit.

Make no mistake, I know why you younguns are here -- to replace me and all like me.
Or just sharing the ride! I figure my replacement won't be born until I die and those born before are fellow travelers.

here comes the sun…..lot-in-dot-Indo

IMG_5435.jpeg

Latest posts

Back