Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1688262178771.jpg

Are all Crepe Myrtle trees female or can some be male?
I am no tree expert, but I believe that the crêpe myrtle will pollinate itself. They are beautiful trees, but you have to maintain them and cut them back every year in order to get them to look like the crêpe myrtles you see in nice landscape areas.

I am no tree expert, but I believe that the crêpe myrtle will pollinate itself. They are beautiful trees, but you have to maintain them and cut them back every year in order to get them to look like the crêpe myrtles you see in nice landscape areas.
Thks I heard they need ferts to flower, I have 5 that flower fine and 2 that have never flowered

I have a beautiful Ebony Fire Red Crape Myrtle growing in my front yard and the Texas heat hasn't slowed it down at all.

It looks like this

View attachment 337176
That fire red crêpe myrtle is beautiful. I know they can withstand the heat, but I was thinking the winters up north would damage the plant, but obviously not…

What palm the greenery on the right appears to be similar to a canary island date palm, but it is a little too broad a leaf… there are many crossbred palms that carry traits from both parents

awesome…..

last question…

did you notice the water coming out of the elephant’s trunk?

Latest posts

Back