Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1692213223153.png

Hey everyone. Got all my stuff done today at mommas. Have a list of questions still to answer but nothing that has to be done with a lawyer. Have to go back tomorrow to meet the funeral guy and go over those arrangements. I must say I’m glad some of this stuff will be done when the time comes but it’s all kinda weird to me. Found a cancer insurance policy mommas been paying on since the 70s will have to see what it covers. She had no idea just kept paying it…. Maryjane is going for a haircut tomorrow morning before I go back over to mommas but today is having fun with Dixie.

Make sure you take time to care for yourself subbie. What you’re going through is very draining and you won’t realize how much it drains you until it’s already happened. It’s funny to see dogs playing in such a gentle fashion. Over here it’s a knock down slugfest when the boys start to play. Ivan is getting very good at hurting kneecaps.

Make sure you take time to care for yourself subbie. What you’re going through is very draining and you won’t realize how much it drains you until it’s already happened. It’s funny to see dogs playing in such a gentle fashion. Over here it’s a knock down slugfest when the boys start to play. Ivan is getting very good at hurting kneecaps.
Yes I’m trying to keep up with Subbie too. Mr Subbie is helping out there tho…
‘HaHa I know they play like a couple of sissies right? i don’t let them get too rowdy in the house. When that happens, Dixie wants to hump MJ and she wants none of that… I think there are too many rainbows around Dixie’s house and she’s a little confused…

Good morning ya'll! Hugz all around and the smoking lamp is lit.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
c1.gif
volcano.gif
whacky114.gif

Mostly cloudy today starting at 69F and predicted to reach 92F. The house was 87F again this morning after triple digits yesterday and I have the windows open and the fans blowing things down.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and a friend this morning and back to working on my book.

Latest posts

Back