Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1693004037302.png

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A clear day here starting at 63F and predicted to reach 92F.

Some progress on the book, but extra naps needed yesterday after being awaken Thursday night by ongoing fireworks in the park and Miss Layla seeking reassurance. The raving A-holes also left the park trashed with garbage and empty beverage cans.

I'm finally at home. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Gotta go back Monday for a Final. Walking it at 10am. Might have to drive to Tulsa for a final on a project I got there too. If so I will be done with Oklahoma for awhile. Yay
Taking my vacation on Labor Day week. And probably will be interviewing for a new job as PM for Redbird Mall properties. 10 minutes from home and no traveling.
Not sure until I talk to them if we are a fit for each other but I'm hoping it's what I want.
Least I have options.

I'm finally at home. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Gotta go back Monday for a Final. Walking it at 10am. Might have to drive to Tulsa for a final on a project I got there too. If so I will be done with Oklahoma for awhile. Yay
Taking my vacation on Labor Day week. And probably will be interviewing for a new job as PM for Redbird Mall properties. 10 minutes from home and no traveling.😁
Have 2 beers

Latest posts

Back