Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked it up and still don't get it.🧐

kinda like a wine cooler only worse…
IMG_1787.jpeg

Zima was so bad, that I have consistently noticed it come up in conversation over the past few years. It would have been forgotten by now, if it tasted good.
I have not saw a Bartles & Jaymes wine cooler in years, but nobody ever brings those up. They tasted way better than a Zima.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A clear day here starting at 63F and predicted to reach 92F.

Some progress on the book, but extra naps needed yesterday after being awaken Thursday night by ongoing fireworks in the park and Miss Layla seeking reassurance. The raving A-holes also left the park trashed with garbage and empty beverage cans.
I hate it when twats litter.
I have a litter policy.
Litter all you want.
Whatever you litter be ready to take it back when it is well inserted nice and deep.
So Ignatz,I advise to litter with lubrication in mind and your experience will be better.

I'm finally at home. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Gotta go back Monday for a Final. Walking it at 10am. Might have to drive to Tulsa for a final on a project I got there too. If so I will be done with Oklahoma for awhile. Yay
Taking my vacation on Labor Day week. And probably will be interviewing for a new job as PM for Redbird Mall properties. 10 minutes from home and no traveling.
Not sure until I talk to them if we are a fit for each other but I'm hoping it's what I want.
Least I have options.
Welcome Back !
We were so miserable with out you ,it was like having you around !
Good Luck on your interview ! smile alot :)

Gotta get my ass up and make coffee. Just laying here being a bum right now. Haven't even got out of bed yet 😁
Try batting those bedroom eyes you got and go trolling !
You miight get some interest☝️
Sad , having done that and been in the situation many time.
It has never worked for me
You may be more lucky

Try batting those bedroom eyes you got and go trolling !
You miight get some interest☝️
Sad , having done that and been in the situation many time.
It has never worked for me
You may be more lucky
The only one showing love to me that early is my dog trying to get my ass up.

Latest posts

Back