Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1693100739468.png

Good morning ☀️😃🌞

yesterday was a good day

Swede and I drove just across the border to Kansas to rescue her grandson who fell asleep and crashed his Jeep

boy is 18 and headed home to Washington from Houston , drove all night

it was a good day because all we had to do was call a wrecker and have the Jeep towed to our place where the boy will fix it

needs some front end work , an alignment , and if we are lucky , he will be back on the road in about a week is my guess

a good day cause it could have been so much worse

here is to a Groovy day today

just another pretty face

IMG_5662.jpeg

Good morning ☀️😃🌞

yesterday was a good day

Swede and I drove just across the border to Kansas to rescue her grandson who fell asleep and crashed his Jeep

it was a good day because all we had to do was call a wrecker and have the Jeep towed to our place where the boy will fix it

needs some front end work , an alignment , and if we are lucky , he will be back on the road in about a week is my guess

just another pretty face

View attachment 338841
I am glad he is OK Big

Good morning ☀️😃🌞

yesterday was a good day

just another pretty face

View attachment 338841
Nice that things worked out and y’all were close enough to help 🥰

Good morning ☀️😃🌞

yesterday was a good day

just another pretty face

View attachment 338841
Moia Draga

Latest posts

Back