Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a question for my esteemed Brothers and Sisters. There is a sweet Portuguese woman who has befriended my Honey for years. We give her vegetables. and She is old school and does something or gives it to folks who need . Well she has a rabbit named Peter. Peter poops. Now we are getting little less than half a spackle bucket a week of ****. Should I be abscond it instead of her putting into the zucchinis bed . I just don't know what I would do if zucchinis' got any more delicious :rolleyes: , or should i use it let it sit for a while .

Here is a question for my esteemed Brothers and Sisters. There is a sweet Portuguese woman who has befriended my Honey for years. We give her vegetables. and She is old school and does something or gives it to folks who need . Well she has a rabbit named Peter. Peter poops. Now we are getting little less than half a spackle bucket a week of ****. Should I be abscond it instead of her putting into the zucchinis bed . I just don't know what I would do if zucchinis' got any more delicious :rolleyes: , or should i use it let it sit for a while .
It may be too hot right out of the bunny butt. Best to add it to your compost pile for next year. You could make a light tea with some of it tho for your plants including those delicious zuchinni. Just not enough to burn them.

I compost everything. Got a pile taller than me and I use the front end loader to toss it from time to time. Got two scoops for the flower bed this morning. Old Hen says, "This stuff is warm". When you take it from the center of the pile, it's steaming.
It's all I ever use for my outdoor pot pen. That, and ash around flower time.

It may be too hot right out of the bunny butt. Best to add it to your compost pile for next year. You could make a light tea with some of it tho for your plants including those delicious zuchinni. Just not enough to burn them.
Bunny raisins ain't normally too hot. Chicken shit, on the other hand, is way too rich to use. I'm talking when you clean out the coop and just toss it on what yer growing. Great for the compost heap, though.

I grew some poppies in a window box many years ago. The only place they came up was the extreme edges. Everything else got fried.

Its thinking like that that gave man the inspiration

The one with the dog house. I'm kinda pissed at Joe anyhoo. He didn't caution Pute on proper headwear, and he burns the top of his skull, it's all on him.
Im Crushed 😶‍🌫️ I was derelict in my duties ,to worried about the BBQ and all the dancers .
Mea culpa. Going to have a stern talk with myself....

Bunny raisins ain't normally too hot. Chicken shit, on the other hand, is way too rich to use. I'm talking when you clean out the coop and just toss it on what yer growing. Great for the compost heap, though.

I grew some poppies in a window box many years ago. The only place they came up was the extreme edges. Everything else got fried.
Yes I fried my whole garden with chickenshit before.

" Some times the needs of the many ,outweigh the needs of a few zuchinis" : Spock

Im sure knowing you Subster you meant no disrespect to any chickens and long for the day like myself where a chicken's actions are not under constant scrutiny! We can only hope☝️
So I guess bunny shit is cooler than I thought I was. Yes I thought I was gonna have me some big ole tomatoes But everything died… the next year was really nice tho 😊

Latest posts

Back